Message to Amnesia

TRNA

TRNA

(Retired) Mog never stops
https://looksmax.org/threads/once-u-get-numb-to-pleasures.238974/, so I saw this thread by @Amnesia and he complains about how life is boring he has no pleasure blah blah chad problems so sad whatever, but then something caught my eye "The only GF I came close to loving I completely cut ALL ties absolutely just last week. She wanted kids and I didn't, we couldn't move past this difference and I couldnt hold it against her that she wanted to. After all she's in her late 20's and the clock is ticking. I wished her the best and told her she will have beautiful kids, just not with me. I cannot bring a child into this world given the hell i went thru as a kid with a better looking brother. How could I ever morally bring a child into the world knowing all the blackpilled stuff I think of daily?" You had the chance to have a kid and you chose not to.

Look I understand the blackpill shit and all that, but come on bro, that's literally the biological purpose and you had the chance to do that and you didn't. Before all you guys be like it's cruel to bring a child in this world because the world sucks, and the child didn't ask to be born, I agree if Amnesia was Subhuman or below average then yeah he shouldn't have a child,
however he is a Chad rn
, and even pre surgery he's a high tier normie

I'm sure your previous GF was decent looking hopefully she was above average height like 5'6-5'7 since you're a manlet 5'9 Amnesia, he's depressed rn and jaded and has nothing to look forward to in life, endless slaying and copes won't make you happy, the breedingpill is legit https://looksmax.org/threads/breedingpill-is-the-ultimate-black-pill-tbh.236828/ , and anyways since he is blackpilled he can make his son a Chad by making him Mew young, play sports and do High T activities, and give him HGH to grow as well, you have the knowledge to make your son chad, the only thing against this is marrige and divorce court laws, but I'm sure there's ways around that

@Amnesia, @RealLooksmaxxer, @BigBiceps, @Chadlite Rutherford, @SubhumanCurrycel, @Blackout.xl, @Latebloomer10, @St. Wristcel, @Salludon, @goat2x , @Hozay, @larsanova69, @personalityinkwell, @kjsbdfiusdf, @Uglybrazilian, @streege, @Ethnicshit, @Chadelite, Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 11604 and 8 others
Based op, amnesia could have a good life but he chooses to LDAR under the guise of being an “extreme introvert”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and TRNA
he should have kids with a virgin wife but he wont listen to me so he will rope in 10 years when he is subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 6723 and TRNA
No @Amnesia shouldn't have kids, they wouldn't be able to handle getting teramogged by my kids

Having kids is literally the whole point of your existence don't waste your chance Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and TRNA
no bro he should keep slaying

https://looksmax.org/threads/once-u-get-numb-to-pleasures.238974/, so I saw this thread by @Amnesia and he complains about how life is boring he has no pleasure blah blah chad problems so sad whatever, but then something caught my eye "The only GF I came close to loving I completely cut ALL ties absolutely just last week. She wanted kids and I didn't, we couldn't move past this difference and I couldnt hold it against her that she wanted to. After all she's in her late 20's and the clock is ticking. I wished her the best and told her she will have beautiful kids, just not with me. I cannot bring a child into this world given the hell i went thru as a kid with a better looking brother. How could I ever morally bring a child into the world knowing all the blackpilled stuff I think of daily?" You had the chance to have a kid and you chose not to.

Look I understand the blackpill shit and all that, but come on bro, that's literally the biological purpose and you had the chance to do that and you didn't. Before all you guys be like it's cruel to bring a child in this world because the world sucks, and the child didn't ask to be born, I agree if Amnesia was Subhuman or below average then yeah he shouldn't have a child,
however he is a Chad rn View attachment 799348, and even pre surgery he's a high tier normie View attachment 799345,

I'm sure your previous GF was decent looking hopefully she was above average height like 5'6-5'7 since you're a manlet 5'9 Amnesia, he's depressed rn and jaded and has nothing to look forward to in life, endless slaying and copes won't make you happy, the breedingpill is legit https://looksmax.org/threads/breedingpill-is-the-ultimate-black-pill-tbh.236828/ , and anyways since he is blackpilled he can make his son a Chad by making him Mew young, play sports and do High T activities, and give him HGH to grow as well, you have the knowledge to make your son chad, the only thing against this is marrige and divorce court laws, but I'm sure there's ways around that

@Amnesia, @RealLooksmaxxer, @BigBiceps, @Chadlite Rutherford, @SubhumanCurrycel, @Blackout.xl, @Latebloomer10, @St. Wristcel, @Salludon, @goat2x , @Hozay, @larsanova69, @personalityinkwell, @kjsbdfiusdf, @Uglybrazilian, @streege, @Ethnicshit, @Chadelite, Thoughts?
He’s mentally ruined from being mogged throughout his youth by his brother. He’s coping with nihilistic slaying and even he admits that he’s not completely happy about the situation.

He’ll probably have kids with some roastie when his looks have faded or he will rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, 6485b025t, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
no kids for his mental illness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TRNA and Blackout.xl
Why yall on his dick if he doesnt wanna have kids, he doesnt wanna have kids, i dont want to either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
shut the fuck up retards
we are all going to die. our kids. grandkids. everyone now and future will die.
it doesn't matter

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, 6485b025t, Deleted member 5634 and 2 others
rope then elweshevewiustion
my family needs me
i wish i was never born or be born an orphan
i would have no obligation to anything i can do stupid fun shit and die stupidly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
my family needs me
i wish i was never born or be born an orphan
i would have no obligation to anything i can do stupid fun shit and die stupidly
cope it doesnt matter at all you can do what u want family is cope

did he actually ascend through looksmaxxing? looks like he just grew up and matured. kinda like cavil, look at his younger pics. happens to a lot of guys after 24. some people just peak late

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
amnesia seems like he has deep seeded issues from childhood plus depressive, neurotic, autist personality traits

difficult confluence there, hope the best for him tho

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and St. Wristcel
I agree with you op.
i am sure amnesia is fighting with his own demons though.
not that i care, since he didn’t mail me over any pussy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5634, tyronelite and 1 other person