Message to @asdvek and @michael meyers

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Banned
People like @asdvek only troll. he just makes stuff up and attacks personal details you talk about.

Any personal detail he will twist and use to try to attack you for no reason and insult you. Ppl like this are literally the lowest lifeforms and its justice they will go to hell

He is a legit 30 year old roider who has to stick a ton of needles in his ass over his fucked up body from so much roids. Prob has tiny dick and balls and hairloss and gyno now and full of estrogen and works a boring shitty job.

@Michael Myers You're literally a shit skin it's Justice you're cursed you randomly made a joke about cat torture at me.

I never start shit with anybody but the fact you think cat torture is funny shows you have no morality and you're the color of poop it's legit justice people like you and asdvek@asdvek . Are legit subhumans who have to work a boring job for a living.

I never met such toxic just evil hearted people it's legit Justice you are both poor while my dad and I never have to work a day in our life and are literally loaded with wealth and live easy lives.

I shouldn't even be on this forum it's filled with just inferior souls destined to Burn of pure evil.

I will be laughing at both of u as u Burn.

I have everything I want in life I never have to work a day in my life.

I literally just want to see u both Suffer I can't wait I will always get the last laugh at u.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Bomber517, noobs and 6 others
Thanks @alurmo . You're a nice guy it's prob cuz you're part black usually black ppl have morality on here.

The weird toxic shit is for ppl like them. It's always the shitskin or Northern European cracker incels.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and alurmo
Thanks @alurmo . You're a nice guy it's prob cuz you're part black usually black ppl have morality on here.

The weird toxic shit is for ppl like them. It's always the shitskin or Northern European cracker incels.
Falls water

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, dbva and lastamericanvirgin
Didn’t read. :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, shia.jihadist, iblamechico and 7 others
Who gives af
@Michael Myers is a cutie :p

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, poopoohead, wsada and 3 others
"Contundent and resolute message to asvdek and michael myers"

NWV9wdF3 400x400

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Gengar, PsychoDsk and 6 others
Not reading allat

• +1
Reactions: wsada, Autismcel and USERΝAME
He is a legit 30 year old roider who has to stick a ton of needles in his ass over his fucked up body from so much roids. Prob has tiny dick and balls and hairloss and gyno now and full of estrogen and works a boring shitty job.
he's never posted his body I don't even think him doing roids is real.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, coispet and NoReedemingFeature
People like @asdvek only troll. he just makes stuff up and attacks personal details you talk about.

Any personal detail he will twist and use to try to attack you for no reason and insult you. Ppl like this are literally the lowest lifeforms and its justice they will go to hell

@Michael Myers You're literally a shit skin it's Justice you're cursed you randomly made a joke about cat torture at me.

I never start shit with anybody but the fact you think cat torture is funny shows you have no morality and you're the color of poop it's legit justice people like you and asdvek@asdvek . Are legit subhumans who have to work a boring job for a living.

I never met such toxic just evil hearted people it's legit Justice you are both poor while my dad and I never have to work a day in our life and are literally loaded with wealth and live easy lives.

I shouldn't even be on this forum it's filled with just inferior souls destined to Burn of pure evil.

I will be laughing at both of u as u Burn.

I have everything I want in life I never have to work a day in my life.

I literally just want to see u both Suffer I can't wait I will always get the last laugh at u.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek and USERΝAME

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and USERΝAME
Idc

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
@asdvek @Michael Myers I love both of u:love:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, asdvek and USERΝAME
seems like someone got raped in a thread :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and USERΝAME
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and dbva
This is what I'm talking about just toxic pieces of shit you all stick together.

I'm so happy when you all scream in Torment Forever.
Bro, we are muslim. And whatever you say they're not gonna happen

And i still didnt read the original post btw

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar and wsada
Bro, we are muslim. And whatever you say they're not gonna happen

And i still didnt read the original post btw
If ur srs this explains it all wow. Of course. No European acts this way ur some shitskin ethnic who's poor and who's god gets raped by America and Israel.

This is beautiful and made my day now. Behind ur negative toxic posting ur just a toxic subhuman who's ancestors worships a black stone and believes in the toilet paper quran I'm so happy now u will Burn with ur pedo prophet and failure god who loses to Israel and everyone.

This is amazing I'm so happy now.:lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Stupid subhuman.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
If ur srs this explains it all wow. Of course. No European acts this way ur some shitskin ethnic who's poor and who's god gets raped by America and Israel.

This is beautiful and made my day now. Behind ur negative toxic posting ur just a toxic subhuman who's ancestors worships a black stone and believes in the toilet paper quran I'm so happy now u will Burn with ur pedo prophet and failure god who loses to Israel and everyone.

This is amazing I'm so happy now.:lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Stupid subhuman.
Not reading that, too long, also ur dad is a bitch thats a cuck :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Not reading that, too long, also ur dad is a bitch thats a cuck :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
U don't wanna read because my WORDS HURT. :lul: And yes u read :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

all u can do is say random statements because I mentioned I have a dad so u just say random stuff

Yet ur actually a shitskin ethnic who works a boring job every week and my dad and I are rich asf :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y):feelswhy:

U don't wanna read because my WORDS HURT. :lul: And yes u read :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

all u can do is say random statements because I mentioned I have a dad so u just say random stuff

Yet ur actually a shitskin ethnic who works a boring job every week and my dad and I are rich asf :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y):feelswhy:
bro make one sentence words maybe i read, 3 sentences are too long

• JFL
you vs me rn (im the cat)

• JFL
bro make one sentence words maybe i read, 3 sentences are too long
Exactly my words too much for u. All those needles in ur ass and u can't even deal with my words that cut u like a knife fucking losrr :lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Exactly my words too much for u. All those needles in ur ass and u can't even deal with my words that cut u like a knife fucking losrr :lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Your words dont hurt me at all bro

Everything you say about me are wrong

While everything I Say about you are true, the fact that your dad is a bitch, you are low t, fat, high e from fat and low t... You are also a manlet..

You are a gay faggot, you said your cousin wanted you to suck your dick and you talked about how it was 14 inches apparently.

You are inferior in every way to me including wealth, you are not rich bitch. I can guarantee my family is richer than you but I dont brag about my family wealth like the way you do like a bitch you fucking piece of shit.

While everything I Say about you are true, the fact that your dad is a bitch, you are low t, fat, high e from fat and low t... You are also a manlet..

You are a gay faggot, you said your cousin wanted you to suck your dick and you talked about how it was 14 inches apparently.

You are inferior in every way to me including wealth, you are not rich bitch. I can guarantee my family is richer than you but I dont brag about my family wealth like the way you do like a bitch you fucking piece of shit.
Hahahaha thought you don't wanna read what I said now you read it :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kinda agree, asdvek is a troll and truecel is an unhinged autist

• Love it
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin

I'm not a MANLET . And nothing you said about my dad is accurate you just made stuff up.

You being poor is true you know it so you troll as a defense mechanism because you're mad I never have to work a day in my life and you will always be poor.

I only am on here cuz I have 1000000+ hours of free time and I'm bored while u waste ur precious free time arguing with me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💩👍🏻

Kinda agree, asdvek is a troll and truecel is an unhinged autist
Exactly. This is a place to be kind and help eachother. Mods are bitches.

I'm not a MANLET . And nothing you said about my dad is accurate you just made stuff up.

You being poor is true you know it so you troll as a defense mechanism because you're mad I never have to work a day in my life and you will always be poor.

I only am on here cuz I have 1000000+ hours of free time and I'm bored while u waste ur precious free time arguing with me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💩👍🏻
Jfl, ur a manlet.

No im not poor i live in switzerland, nobody here is poor bro

Jfl, ur a manlet.

No im not poor i live in switzerland, nobody here is poor bro
See again. Just desperate insults that literally are not true. :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just desperate trolling(y):LOL::LOL: That's all u can do.

Meanwhile everytime u reply to me I waste more of ur precious time away from ur shithole wage job while I have unlimited free time :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See This is Justice! GOD did this.

It's why I can never lose to trolls or anybody online.:LOL:

See again. Just desperate insults that literally are not true. :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just desperate trolling(y):LOL::LOL: That's all u can do.

Meanwhile everytime u reply to me I waste more of ur precious time away from ur shithole wage job while I have unlimited free time :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See This is Justice! GOD did this.

It's why I can never lose to trolls or anybody online.:LOL:
Every time is precious bro not just my time jfl.

And they are true insults lol