Message to @curlyheadjames

D

Deleted member 21244

Overseas
@curlyheadjames
I am writing to you in regards to the incident that occurred last week. The bonesmashing you recommended,
resulted in a fracture of my zygomatic bone.

As you can imagine, this has been a very difficult time for me. The pain has been almost unbearable, and I have been unable to work or carry out my daily activities. I have had to cancel many appointments and social engagements, and I am not able to enjoy life in the same way I used to.

The fracture to my zygomatic bone is a very serious injury. It requires a great deal of care and attention to heal properly. I have had to undergo a series of treatments, including X-rays and physical therapy, and I have been told that I may need to wear a brace for several weeks in order to ensure that the bone heals properly.

This injury has not only caused me physical pain and discomfort, but it has also had a significant impact on my emotional well-being. I feel anxious and uncertain about the future, and I am struggling to come to terms with the fact that this injury has changed my life in such a significant way.
Doctors said that my face is permanently disfigured due to trauma to the bones.

I am writing to inform you that I am suing you for the damage caused to my face as a result of your recommendation to use a bonesmashing technique. As you may recall, I came to you seeking help after my face was average looking. You claimed to be a skilled practitioner of alternative medicine and assured me that your massage technique would help to improve my face.

Unfortunately, the massage you recommended caused even more harm to my face. It left me with permanent scars and caused me a great deal of pain and suffering. As a result, I have been forced to undergo expensive medical treatments and surgeries to repair the damage.

I trusted you and believed that you had my best interests at heart. However, it has become clear to me that you are nothing but a charlatan who preys on vulnerable people like myself. You have no real training or qualifications in medicine or any other field, and yet you continue to offer dangerous and ineffective treatments to unsuspecting people.

I am seeking compensation for the harm you have caused me, as well as a public apology and a promise to cease your fraudulent activities. I hope that this lawsuit will serve as a warning to others who may be tempted to seek out alternative therapies from unqualified practitioners.

Sincerely,

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rea, NZb6Air, bone0smasher and 15 others
He was the root cause of this. His throne got taken of him on his own discord server for this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244
Images not working mate

• +1
This is nobody else’s fault other than urs retard

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Rea, the_nextDavidLaid, greycel and 5 others
Larp

• So Sad
make a tiktok showing your injury and add caption like "fuck james sapphire" @curlyheadjames so his tiktok account gets banned and people start hating him:feelsohh:

• +1
make a tiktok showing your injury and add caption like "fuck james sapphire" @curlyheadjames so his tiktok account gets banned and people start hating him:feelsohh:
screenshotted this as proof you're a liar and fake and im not responsible

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
This is nobody else’s fault other than urs retard
Don't understand a single pixel it's like an ultrascan of a womb
He was the root cause of this. His throne got taken of him on his own discord server for this

this is the statement i sent him and the last i will speak publicly regarding this situation

it's your fault for believing a tiktok joke and it's your parents fault for not monitoring your online internet access i just got off the phone with a law firm i have connections with and i am not responsible for anything you have done nor have i said i endorse any of this shit as you know i make a lot of comedic references and there were many bonesmashing videos made by others before me

so it is completely your fault i never sold a bonesmashing course or anything except put text on a screen as a tiktok joke and i have already apologized to the masses if they believed it and put up dozens of videos disproving the practice and have not endorsed it since so bring it on i need a good fight

that's like saying a boxing youtuber told me to to a boxing gym and learn how to fight and then i get injured in a fight and get a concussion

is it the boxing youtubers fault or the other fighter? NO! you purposefully went in with full intent to fight and get hit just like you hit yourself you really believed punching yourself was going to improve you? that's real funny

the judge is gonna laugh at you in court when he sees the fact that you have no legal basis i thought we were good our last interaction i actually agreed with you such a shame to see you do this

i am not a coward i will not back down from this you want to persue this? go ahead and see how much money you throw down the drain because i have a whole legal team and pr team behind all of my music and brand image and will be ready to take whatever you bring my way

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Lonenely sigma, Timmy and 4 others
@curlyheadjames
I am writing to you in regards to the incident that occurred last week. The bonesmashing you recommended,

As you can imagine, this has been a very difficult time for me. The pain has been almost unbearable, and I have been unable to work or carry out my daily activities. I have had to cancel many appointments and social engagements, and I am not able to enjoy life in the same way I used to.

The fracture to my zygomatic bone is a very serious injury. It requires a great deal of care and attention to heal properly. I have had to undergo a series of treatments, including X-rays and physical therapy, and I have been told that I may need to wear a brace for several weeks in order to ensure that the bone heals properly.

This injury has not only caused me physical pain and discomfort, but it has also had a significant impact on my emotional well-being. I feel anxious and uncertain about the future, and I am struggling to come to terms with the fact that this injury has changed my life in such a significant way.

I am writing to inform you that I am suing you for the damage caused to my face as a result of your recommendation to use a bonesmashing technique. As you may recall, I came to you seeking help after my face was average looking. You claimed to be a skilled practitioner of alternative medicine and assured me that your massage technique would help to improve my face.

Unfortunately, the massage you recommended caused even more harm to my face. It left me with permanent scars and caused me a great deal of pain and suffering. As a result, I have been forced to undergo expensive medical treatments and surgeries to repair the damage.

I trusted you and believed that you had my best interests at heart. However, it has become clear to me that you are nothing but a charlatan who preys on vulnerable people like myself. You have no real training or qualifications in medicine or any other field, and yet you continue to offer dangerous and ineffective treatments to unsuspecting people.

I am seeking compensation for the harm you have caused me, as well as a public apology and a promise to cease your fraudulent activities. I hope that this lawsuit will serve as a warning to others who may be tempted to seek out alternative therapies from unqualified practitioners.

Sincerely,
Skill issue.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 21244 and 2 others
Even if he “recommended” it to you, that does not make it his fault. You chose to do it, so take responsibility for your actions. He never claimed to be a medical professional or someone authorized to advise you.

• +1
Reactions: subhumanromanian, heyheyheybro22, Deleted member 21244 and 1 other person
How fucking hard did you hit to cause this? I would call Larp but I’m giving you the benefit of a doubt.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Deleted member 21244 and Deleted member 16133
@curlyheadjames

Sincerely,
Nobody forced you to do it, you’re an idiot for believing this shit.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Timmy, Deleted member 21244 and 2 others
Dn read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea, heyheyheybro22, Deleted member 21244 and 2 others
Even if he “recommended” it to you, that does not make it his fault. You chose to do it, so take responsibility for your actions. He never claimed to be a medical professional or someone authorized to advise you.
How fucking hard did you hit to cause this? I would call Larp but I’m giving you the benefit of a doubt.
dont worry bro i've had so many people trying to sue me hes one out of the dozens of larpers and other suers i have received so many of these baseless threats and i know im not in the wrong and i know you probably have the same we've gotten rid of all of our videos and have repeatedly said it was just a joke yet these people are really trying to do this

i never even made a course or any lengthened video saying it works or demonstrating it i made 15 second videos talking about bonesamshing but never said it worked just to promote my music people are so dumb and woke in 2023
Nobody forced you to do it, you’re an idiot for believing this shit.
legit this guy is soy af and can't own up to his own mistakes been dealing w ppl like him all of my life and absolutely despise them
sadly this guy has no legal basis because i've already talked to two different lawyers and spent my whole savings on legal fees for this shit
so any compensation he could theoretically get (which he won't since he has no legal basis) will be around 5 dollars and 75 cents since im a broke highschool drop out with no job so his "legal justice" will be all for nothing @popularkid if $5.75 is so important than come and take it i know you will be made fun of right out of that courtroom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244, Deleted member 21403, Deleted member 28473 and 1 other person
this is the statement i sent him and the last i will speak publicly regarding this situation

it's your fault for believing a tiktok joke and it's your parents fault for not monitoring your online internet access i just got off the phone with a law firm i have connections with and i am not responsible for anything you have done nor have i said i endorse any of this shit as you know i make a lot of comedic references and there were many bonesmashing videos made by others before me

so it is completely your fault i never sold a bonesmashing course or anything except put text on a screen as a tiktok joke and i have already apologized to the masses if they believed it and put up dozens of videos disproving the practice and have not endorsed it since so bring it on i need a good fight

that's like saying a boxing youtuber told me to to a boxing gym and learn how to fight and then i get injured in a fight and get a concussion

is it the boxing youtubers fault or the other fighter? NO! you purposefully went in with full intent to fight and get hit just like you hit yourself you really believed punching yourself was going to improve you? that's real funny

the judge is gonna laugh at you in court when he sees the fact that you have no legal basis i thought we were good our last interaction i actually agreed with you such a shame to see you do this

i am not a coward i will not back down from this you want to persue this? go ahead and see how much money you throw down the drain because i have a whole legal team and pr team behind all of my music and brand image and will be ready to take whatever you bring my way
Those guys trying to make you feel guilty but no reason to, you've already apologized and done everything you could to make it right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244 and Deleted member 16133
what a faggot u are, this better be a joke

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Deleted member 21244 and Deleted member 16133
Those guys trying to make you feel guilty but no reason to, you've already apologized and done everything you could to make it right
fr and the "incident" last week is his fault because i made various public announcements on all platforms OVER a week ago stating to not do it and i got 5+ bonesmashing tiktokkers and youtubers to admit it was a joke and false so it's completely this guys fault for doing it im not guilty at i did nothing wrong
what a faggot u are, this better be a joke
most likely is as that picture looks fake as fuck but on the off chance it is i never sold him anything nor have i said i was an alternative medicine practicioner so i'm not responsible if he is suing me he better be suing every other bonesmashing youtuber tiktokker or anyone who promoted it here before i did seems like i'm getting all the flack for no reason but im not worried i always come out on top
we up 2023!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244, Deleted member 27772 and Splinter901

68E8B541 6C3E 443D 8296 044F5BDF373B
CC1712B3 9C30 47E9 A9EC 00C30AB684F3

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, zura and justleavemealone
larp

• +1
Funny tho

• +1
also i reverse image searched this and it's an image from google lmfao nice troll i see what you're doing DONT BONESMASH GUYS
Yeah but did you really have all those surgeries? Are those pictures of your new face legit? Or shopped

also i reverse image searched this and it's an image from google lmfao nice troll i see what you're doing DONT BONESMASH GUYS
Yeah but did you really have all those surgeries? Are those pictures of your new face legit? Or shopped

@KB_maxxer
How dumb can he be, its so hard to fracture your zigos, he must have started hammering that thing super hard just like he beats his meat.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and Litekiller11