Message to incels

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Ummmmm.... If you can't have sex because you're an incel..... Then maybe just don't be an incel then? xD

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 3020, Deleted member 5634 and 21 others
Ummmmm.... If you can't have sex because you're an incel..... Then maybe just don't be an incel then? xD
kill yourself
hope you die
hope you suffer
ur mom gets raped
ur mom dies
/obhai/ mogs
:p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9837
fooken CEO bananas

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 7863
INCELS ARE SODOMISED ABUSED RAPE VICTIMS , BARKING AND CRYING TO GIRLS FOR 1 CRUMB OF PUSSY LIKE THE OBEDIENT DOGS THEY ARE. FUKEN INCELS LEGIT KYS LOSERSSSSS
7DFA1C61 5001 43B7 BE97 D34DABFAAC48

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Deleted member 4570
INCELS ARE SODOMISED ABUSED RAPE VICTIMS , BARKING AND CRYING TO GIRLS FOR 1 CRUMB OF PUSSY LIKE THE OBEDIENT DOGS THEY ARE. FUKEN INCELS LEGIT KYS LOSERSSSSS
View attachment 702092
incels.is - chads pretending to be incels
Looksmax.me - incels pretending to be chads

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3020, Deleted member 6577, Warlow and 12 others
kill yourself
hope you die
hope you suffer
ur mom gets raped
ur mom dies
/obhai/ mogs
We need /OB/ on 4chan so we can discuss about our Savior O'Bhai

• Love it
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
incels.is - chads pretending to be incels
Looksmax.me - incels pretending to be chads
incels.is -deafitist loser eugenes who cry and bark for stacy because dosent get to Fuck them with his micropenis
Looksmax.me- chads who love stacy because she gargles on their cocks everyday and gives them validation , improooovers bettering their lives in all aspects looks , money and socially

incels.is -deafitist loser eugenes who cry and bark for stacy because dosent get to Fuck them with his micropenis

Looksmax.me- chads who love stacy because she gargles on their cocks everyday and gives them validation , improooovers bettering their lives in all aspects looks , money and socially
Blackpill: calling them Eugene's with micropenises. You're admiting that we're too ugly to self improve for a girlfriend.

And also you bring up the strawman that we have high standards and will only fuck Stacy.

We self improve but we aren't normie tier in looks which is why it makes no noticeable difference

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nordiccel, Deleted member 7863 and Danish_Retard
i'm having the sex

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 5634 and 7 others

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 8318, sytyl and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 2968
Blackpill: calling them Eugene's with micropenises. You're admiting that we're too ugly to self improve for a girlfriend.

And also you bring up the strawman that we have high standards and will only fuck Stacy.

We self improve but we aren't normie tier in looks which is why it makes no noticeable difference
Lol that black pill is false , most .co users could get a gf if they unironically lost weight cleared skin and started Wearing normal clothes instead of outfits that scream virgin. The problem with most incels are that they are unrealistic , some think they deserve stacy because chad gets stacy. But if u are 3 psl ur looksmatch and What u deserve is 3 psl which you could get with basic softmaxxing , its been like This forever the best looking people mate with the best looking (water). But these retards see a fat 3 psl girl and think ”eww i wouldnt” But Thats exactly What girls think of them too , being a incel is refusing to lower your standars which could Work for a normie or gl dude But for some people its unrealistic and instead of crying you could looksmaxx hard if you actually feel like your life is incomplete without being in a ltr with stacy. .co is just losers who have No Will in them crying about another Guy having a better life instead of improving his own

giphy.gif

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and owlofathena
most .co users could get a gf if they unironically lost weight cleared skin and started Wearing normal clothes instead of outfits that scream virgin.
Where did you get that from? Fucking nowhere. A typical case of a superiority complex. Having to make stuff up about us to feel superior. You're the most stereotypical normie. Imagine ugly virgins being the only people you're capable of mogging.

You're obviously bang average in looks and can't fathom what it's like to be ugly. Clearing skin wouldn't do shit. Maybe for an average person but not if you're ugly. That's not to say we don't try.

And we dress like a virgin? Where you got that from? Nowhere. Just making assumptions and stereotypes about us because you can't fathom what it's like to really be too ugly to self improve enough to ascend and you think we aren't trying.

The problem with most incels are that they are unrealistic , some think they deserve stacy because chad gets stacy. But if u are 3 psl ur looksmatch and What u deserve is 3 psl which you could get with basic softmaxxing , its been like This forever the best looking people mate with the best looking (water). But these retards see a fat 3 psl girl and think ”eww i wouldnt” But Thats exactly What girls think of them too , being a incel is refusing to lower your standars which could Work for a normie or gl dude But for some people its unrealistic and instead of crying you could looksmaxx hard if you actually feel like your life is incomplete without being in a ltr with stacy. .co is just losers who have No Will in them crying about another Guy having a better life instead of improving his own
Jfl fucking no one on .co thinks like that you don't know anything about us. Thinking we'll only date a Stacy and won't fuck below our looksmatch? are you an IT tranny or something?

@ me when you find something wrong with incels that isn't a completely made up strawman

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Where did you get that from? Fucking nowhere. A typical case of a superiority complex. You're the most stereotypical normie. Imagine ugly virgins being the only people you're capable of mogging.

And you have to even make up stuff about us to feel superior to us in the first place.

You're obviously bang average in looks and can't fathom what it's like to be ugly. Clearing skin wouldn't do shit. Maybe for an average person but not if you're ugly. That's not to say we don't try.

And we dress like a virgin? Where you got that from? Nowhere. Just making assumptions and stereotypes about us because you can't fathom what it's like to really be too ugly to self improve enough to ascend and you think we aren't trying.

[QUOTE="Truthmirrorcoper, post: 3666590, The problem with most incels are that they are unrealistic , some think they deserve stacy because chad gets stacy. But if u are 3 psl ur looksmatch and What u deserve is 3 psl which you could get with basic softmaxxing , its been like This forever the best looking people mate with the best looking (water). But these retards see a fat 3 psl girl and think ”eww i wouldnt” But Thats exactly What girls think of them too , being a incel is refusing to lower your standars which could Work for a normie or gl dude But for some people its unrealistic and instead of crying you could looksmaxx hard if you actually feel like your life is incomplete without being in a ltr with stacy. .co is just losers who have No Will in them crying about another Guy having a better life instead of improving his own
Jfl fucking no one on .co thinks like that you don't know anything about us. Thinking we'll only date a Stacy and won't fuck below our looksmatch? are you an IT tranny or something?

@ me when you find something wrong with incels that isn't a completely made up strawman
[/QUOTE]
im not a normie by any means , im confimed mental cel by a doctor. But im still not convinced about these ''truecels'' i have seen and know people who would be told on here and .co that they are unsavable with any amount of surgery yet have a becky gf which is not a slut. The only dudes who would not be able to get laid at a party for example are fat people and socially retarded ones. Being nt is the easiest way to get a girl , and how do you get socially adjusted? you put yourself in those situations and ofc there will be cringe moments where you act wrong and shit but its all part of the process. I know of no really nt pretty popular guy who cant get laid

[QUOTE="Gazzamogga, post: 3666591, member: 4409

Attachments

• 702246-c4c85987e7ebacc1561619b68b0add5b.png
    702246-c4c85987e7ebacc1561619b68b0add5b.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl
Yowhyyoumadcuhh 119652021179464400350002227805967501620509n

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Deleted member 8765
yet have a becky gf which is not a slut.
Proof?

The only dudes who would not be able to get laid at a party for example are fat people and socially retarded ones. Being nt is the easiest way to get a girl
[/QUOTE]
And short people and people with ugly faces. Being nt may work for normies and maybe even low tier normies but never ugly males.

Download

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
I can smell the roasite in this one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
all these incels :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: