message to kristina pimenova

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
DqBi1-eVYAAwCoa.jpg

suck that dick kristina, suck it little bitch fuckin slut oh yes my dirty whore now turn around let me fuck your pussy you mad little slut

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 1901 and 12 others
you alright buddy?

@subhuman incel @Toth's thot she would be a great candidate for a facialabuse videos💪💪

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and subhuman incel
Feds (Hey!) My advice is to keep an eye on this guy.

Sign Language Schizophrenia GIF by Sign with Robert

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, onnysk and Toth's thot
How come you didn’t leave the original pic when she was 7 years old :feelshah:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, aBetterMii and subhuman incel
i did, and got accused of mental issues
It’s okay to be mentally fucked.

Society is truly mentally ill. We are liberated. Joker shit innit

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
she wouldnt even allow you to look at her, thats how "untermenschlich" you are, stay in your lane kid

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332

how can you be such a pathetic loser posting the same sad, depressind,m cringe shit everyday? arent you getting bored you creep?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Toth's thot, Vermilioncore and 1 other person

Weird. I think I would've laugh from that in your golden days but I didn`t. I didn`t laugh right now. Why? it`s because I perceive you differently now? It`s because it wasn`t funny? why? Metaphysics type shit innit.

how can you be such a pathetic loser posting the same sad, depressind,m cringe shit everyday? arent you getting bored you creep?
The blackpill stayed the same. So are his views. He`s real.

• JFL
she wouldnt even allow you to look at her, thats how "untermenschlich" you are, stay in your lane kid
8232faf240764af814707e6ba54ee9af.jpg

she wouldnt even waste her spit on my face, she would stop the moment she sees me even from like a kilometer distance just to call a police on me for harrasing even if i didnt look at her. She hates ugly males like me, she wants me to suffer and die but i truly want to serve her and be her little slave with no rights

• JFL
Weird. I think I would've laugh from that in your golden days but I didn`t. I didn`t laugh right now. Why? it`s because I perceive you differently now? It`s because it wasn`t funny? why? Metaphysics type shit innit.
Human beings are complex.

The other day I watched a movie in the theater. A movie trailer played before the film. It was some shitty typical comedy movie. I heard the audience laugh. Then, a strange thought came over me; laughing out loud is odd. In union they all sounded the same, but individually the person had to have laughed out loud purposely. It takes a lot to laugh loudly. Meaning…they had to force it out.

Even the most funny things to me I end up laughing at them quietly. But these normies laughed out loud at something they barely found slightly funny.

I don’t know. Maybe this hamlet Leonardo da Vinci shit got to me. I’ll never know innit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Acee
It takes a lot to laugh loudly. Meaning…they had to force it out.
I don`t agree with that thought. If you hit someone really hard they`re going to make some noise. Well, making some noise is more work than making no noise. But, they didn`t force it, it came naturally.

A better question would be, why do we make noises like bitches? why do we laugh loud? is it to signal to others? why it`s necessary? why can`t people just get hit and feel the full pain without making noises? like, shut the fuck up I`m trying to watch a movie. Maybe it`s joker I`m trying to watch? because in that case, it would be joker type shit, innit?

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
If I slapped that huge airport looking forehead with my cock I'd be pissing blood for a month at least

I don`t agree with that thought. If you hit someone really hard they`re going to make some noise. Well, making some noise is more work than making no noise. But, they didn`t force it, it came naturally.

A better question would be, why do we make noises like bitches? why do we laugh loud? is it to signal to others? why it`s necessary? why can`t people just get hit and feel the full pain without making noises? like, shut the fuck up I`m trying to watch a movie. Maybe it`s joker I`m trying to watch? because in that case, it would be joker type shit, innit?
Mmm, tasty shit innit?

If I slapped that huge airport looking forehead with my cock I'd be pissing blood for a month at least
feminine forehead makes her look even better

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Nvm I missed that part. It`s not natural to laugh hard from something you don`t find very funny. :)
Yeah those niggas either found that movie trailer absolutely hilarious (which I find odd since they’re just fragments from a full piece, the viewers didn’t even get to see the entire thing) or they forced the laugher out. In the latter case, what is the purpose? It’s like they have tricked themselves that laughing out loud at something that’s supposed to be funny is the only logical reaction.

Damn.

She is disgusting

Looks like an underdevelopped low t young man. With an uncanny face

This jb mogs
1345972533-girl-8.jpg

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: vaseqmoherad and Deleted member 13332
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 13787, Manu le coq and 1 other person