Message to Maesthetic

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
Lately you have been a better user than months ago. @Maesthetic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 6531 and 2 others
He just needs to join Hezbollah

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, volcelfatcel and AcneScars
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Maghreb bad boy

• Love it
Retard if you think the Sahaba believed in Muhammad. Sorry
sahaba were companions..basically contemporaries. of course there were those among them that not believe him. but the ones that believed in him did stick by his side and fought for him and those are the ones we refer to as sahaba, not the contemporaries. their lack of belief did not make islam any less of a fact.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and buckchadley31
sahaba were companions..basically contemporaries. of course there were those among them that not believe him. but the ones that believed in him did stick by his side and fought for him and those are the ones we refer to as sahaba, not the contemporaries. their lack of belief did not make islam any less of a fact.
You really think that all his close companions were actually loyal? When there was so much power and authority at stake? Muhammad never even mentioned a Shoorah for the Khilafa, he specifically named Ali as his successor on multiple occasions. And I'm saying this as someone who doesn't even believe in Islam it's just historical facts

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
You really think that all his close companions were actually loyal? When there was so much power and authority at stake? Muhammad never even mentioned a Shoorah for the Khilafa, he specifically named Ali as his successor on multiple occasions. And I'm saying this as someone who doesn't even believe in Islam it's just historical facts
you do realize that the quran specifically mentions these people you are talking about? among the companions there were those who were loyal and those who werent, those who werent loyal stayed back and didnt fight whereas the ones who were loyal went on and did fight and were martyred. so its a given that not all of em were loyal but i dont see how that impacts the truth that muhammad (peace be upon him) was the last messenger of god. the whole sunni/shia beef is just based on tribalism, the very thing that goes against islam. not much else.

• +1
you do realize that the quran specifically mentions these people you are talking about? among the companions there were those who were loyal and those who werent, those who werent loyal stayed back and didnt fight whereas the ones who were loyal went on and did fight and were martyred. so its a given that not all of em were loyal but i dont see how that impacts the truth that muhammad (peace be upon him) was the last messenger of god. the whole sunni/shia beef is just based on tribalism, the very thing that goes against islam. not much else.
I know the Quran mentions some of them. I don't believe the Quran is divinely inspired so it doesn't affect my view on it. But the usurping of the Khilafa was clearly against what Muhammad wanted during his life. And yeah it is about tribalism that's how all humans are

I know the Quran mentions some of them. I don't believe the Quran is divinely inspired so it doesn't affect my view on it. But the usurping of the Khilafa was clearly against what Muhammad wanted during his life. And yeah it is about tribalism that's how all humans are
you should just see it as a testament of the knowledge of the prophet muhammad (peace be upon him), he warned against tribalism because he knew something like this would happen. if people had listened to him then we would have been united as one. also i have to add and say it doesnt matter whether you believe if the quran was divinely inspired or not because it was and at the end of the day you are entitled to your choose to accept that or reject it. thats all i will say regarding the divine nature of the quran. so your view regarding the quran is something i do not see as an obstacle in explaining things for you for as much as i can

• +1
it doesnt matter whether you believe if the quran was divinely inspired or not because it was
? You're so certain of it like it's not even up for debate

• JFL
? You're so certain of it like it's not even up for debate
ye bro i just want that out of the way so for further discussion we can discuss about what you disagree with and why etc but i dont go along with "maybe it results from a epileptic attack and lucid dreams" jfl

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • Love it
We worship only God fucking retard
And muhammad is the last prophet yes
You don't have any evidence of that claim. Come on, bring it forward

• Hmm...
ye bro i just want that out of the way so for further discussion we can discuss about what you disagree with and why etc but i dont go along with "maybe it results from a epileptic attack and lucid dreams" jfl
There is actually a good reason to believe he was schizo. It's not a baseless claim

• Ugh..
Shias > sunnis on average probably

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
You don't have any evidence of that claim. Come on, bring it forward
this is the same as saying "prove that god exists!" the fact is you cannot disprove gods existence as much as i cannot prove gods existence. if any of us had our proof then the other group would never exist anymore.

• +1
Shias > sunnis on average probably
Shi*s are literall heretics that cut their bodies for an arab man that died 1400 years ago
Not to mention they basically beta males
They losed nearly all their conflicts in history

dont worry ill do it:feelshah:
No executioner would kill me. They would see my mogger physique and eye area and spare me for being such a specimen. They would ask me to visit their wife that night too

• JFL
No executioner would kill me. They would see my mogger physique and eye area and spare me for being such a specimen. They would ask me to visit their wife that night too
indeed i would spare you, but i can only offer you my boyfriend since thats all i have

this is my bf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and CupOfCoffee
And who are you again?

• +1
indeed i would spare you, but i can only offer you my boyfriend since thats all i have

this is my bf

View attachment 1185639
He looks like he has such a high level of testosterone that it aromatizes into so much estrogen and transformed him into a Dom fattie with very masculine and feminine traits at the same time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Gengar
He looks like he has such a high level of testosterone that it aromatizes into so much estrogen and transformed him into a Dom fattie with very masculine and feminine traits at the same time
hes called the pakistani hulk :LOL:

• JFL
  • JFL
mfer hes the one whos gonna make you bend over:ogre:hes 476kg
:feelsmega: oh no you might be right. Plus his ass is probably so big my dick would only be able to penetrate like 3" jfl

• JFL
:feelsmega: oh no you might be right. Plus his ass is probably so big my dick would only be able to penetrate like 3" jfl
i hear if a girl has a real big butt you can barely shove your cock inside, so that means you wont be dickin him down either if he was the bottom:ROFLMAO:

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back