message to non humans

juste

juste

you are worse than humans actually
more pathetic
@ mvp mogpog toht thot etc...

Sometimes when I don’t get much sleep and go out the next day I look at everyone and they all look like vermin to me ready to kill and burn they are all fucks who don’t deserve to live I wish everyone would just fuck off and die including you OP I just hope this world just fucking gets burnt to a crisp with me standing on top everyone is a fucking faggot and anyone reading this deserves to die a slow and painful death yeah yeah yeah I don’t care suck a dick fuck and suck the cock lick the balls and the asshole dirty fucking cunt reminder that Ja Rule had better hits than 50 cent

Sometimes when I don’t get much sleep and go out the next day I look at everyone and they all look like vermin to me ready to kill and burn they are all fucks who don’t deserve to live I wish everyone would just fuck off and die including you OP I just hope this world just fucking gets burnt to a crisp with me standing on top everyone is a fucking faggot and anyone reading this deserves to die a slow and painful death yeah yeah yeah I don’t care suck a dick fuck and suck the cock lick the balls and the asshole dirty fucking cunt reminder that Ja Rule had better hits than 50 cent
edgy bro!

• Ugh..
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine
dnr shit