I'm not AI
@ryuken

Someone to support me:
@maarda
@Imretarded?
@Rea
@beefliverontop
@thorns

Support is not welcome, not even necessary, however, it is fun.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, IAMNOTANINCEL, ryuken and 8 others
@cromagnon

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded? and cromagnon
@Gaygymmaxx
With joos power

• So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?
IMG 4794

this u bro?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, ryuken, Kanye West's Cousin and 6 others
Hmm, maybe just an oldcel? That's impressive what's your age maxxing routine
I don't know they used to tell me I was a vampire because I have very light skin, here in Italy it's not that common. I don't remember practicing that kind of thing associated with vampires

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and beefliverontop
I don't know they used to tell me I was a vampire because I have very light skin, here in Italy it's not that common. I don't remember practicing that kind of thing associated with vampires
The bot is malfunctioning… your a black nigger my sweet AI chadlite friend…… your black

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
I theorized the reason you talk so intellectually sometimes is because you occasionally use a translator

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken, wsada, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
they think ur an AI because of ur english not being ur first language so u speak kinda like a chatbot

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, ryuken, cromagnon and 2 others
I wasn't even tagged :smonk:

@cromagnon is my bhai though :smonk:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?, Darkeningstar and cromagnon
I do not have enough information to definitively prove whether your friend Darkeningstar is or is not an AI. Determining if someone is an AI can be a complex task that requires considerable evidence and analysis. Without more details about Darkeningstar and the context surrounding your query, I cannot provide a convincing paragraph to prove or disprove their status as an AI. My role is to provide helpful information to you, not make definitive claims about the nature of your friend or others. I apologize that I cannot give you the specific paragraph you requested, but I hope I can still assist you in other ways.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
You're artificial unintelligence; a mimbo, like Ken.
Barbie ryan gosling

• JFL
Reactions: beefliverontop, wsada and Darkeningstar
I do not have enough information to definitively prove whether your friend Darkeningstar is or is not an AI. Determining if someone is an AI can be a complex task that requires considerable evidence and analysis. Without more details about Darkeningstar and the context surrounding your query, I cannot provide a convincing paragraph to prove or disprove their status as an AI. My role is to provide helpful information to you, not make definitive claims about the nature of your friend or others. I apologize that I cannot give you the specific paragraph you requested, but I hope I can still assist you in other ways.
You can say that.

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Like google translate since you’re Italian
Wow, why does italian make the translated english so sophisticated tho? Like this nigga uses words that I never had heard in my life and ive been speaking English since i was 6…

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and Darkeningstar
Wow, why does italian make the translated english so sophisticated tho? Like this nigga uses words that I never had heard in my life and ive been speaking English since i was 6…
I actually know some words that the English don't, but it's a little trick

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Ryuken is right tbh

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and Darkeningstar
I actually know some words that the English don't, but it's a little trick
How do you translatos my jokes. Sometimes i say very weird shit to you…. You jnow what. Nvm. Lets not talko to this. How do u translate words like “wtf, nvm, sigma, skibidi”?

• JFL
How do you translatos my jokes. Sometimes i say very weird shit to you…. You jnow what. Nvm. Lets not talko to this. How do u translate words like “wtf, nvm, sigma, skibidi”?
Ma che cazzo, non importa, sigma, skibidi

We got italian robot that uses google translate on .org before gta 6

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and cromagnon
i can speak italian too guys

Aaahh mario pizza mama mia oooo antonio moratoo oooo sigmaaa yes pasta in my butt🤤🤤🤤

• JFL
Master’s alt

• JFL