MET 2 NOODLEBHAIS AND LOTS OF GOOKS TODAY (GOOKOLOGIST MOGGER DAY IN A LIFE VLOG) (CREEPSHOTS INCLUDED)

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
Today was a small step for a gookologist but a giant leap for humanity or whatever

Since im not in slums of Zagreb anymore, theres many gook tourists here (in Rejkyavik). I was legit exctited when i saw all of the gooks (real gooks, not SEAmonkey subhumans im used to).

Basically after visiting some geysers we went to a tourist shop to eat and buy some sevenuirs.

Then i saw this noodlestacy
20230825 142734
20230825 142512

She looked very young and pretty, turns out she has a son and a husband jfl :lul:Her husband was gl too. The kid bought a puffin toy and smiled at me, i hope he becomes a mogger one day.
Screenshot 20230825 161220 Gallery
Screenshot 20230825 161232 Gallery

This tourist shop was full of gooks and jewmericans. I creepshotted this guy bcs my cousin said hes gl, he was HTN. I genuinely felt extremely happy to be around gooks JFL. Im spiritually a gook.
20230825 144142

Then outside 2 fashionmaxxed noodlefoids complimented my cousins style and they started talking. They looked at me in disgust when they saw me but then my cousin said ik her cousin and we started talking abt kpoop together. Brootal. Later on we talked and laughed, they offered me blueberries. I got their numbers and now im in a groupchat with my cousin and them. Ill ask them for fashionmaxxing advice for sure.
20230825 144817

Also its truly ovER for my feet, because of my 10cm lifts i have 21 blisters in total on my feet (5 of them are extremely painful blood blisters)
Screenshot 20230825 163056 Discord

Its very hard to move but i can do it

Bonus stuff: Heres some pictures of seals and a waterfall i took
20230824 191215
20230824 190838
20230825 154250

Also if you want me to add you to my tag list please tell me bhais

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, incel194012940, Deleted member 30679 and 17 others
You would geek out if you saw Asians in America

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, ROTTING, Chadeep and 3 others
You would geek out if you saw Asians in America
Absolute tales. Asian jewmericans are all subhumans. These are real native NEA moggers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, WeiWei, Deleted member 27987 and 2 others
Ok but they’re still good looking
Good looking in the slums of Mumbai. Keep coping, diaspora gooks are all self hating subhumans.

@ceo @Entschuldigung @AlexBrown84 @Chinacurry @SubSigma @WeiWei @drop @Lebgfinal @Anstrum95 @LampPostPrime @ReadBooksEveryday @Blackgymmax @9Romance @Eli @traveler

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, LampPostPrime and ReadBooksEveryday
nice

• Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Good looking in the slums of Mumbai. Keep coping, diaspora gooks are all self hating subhumans.

@ceo @Entschuldigung @AlexBrown84 @Chinacurry @SubSigma @WeiWei @drop @Lebgfinal @Anstrum95 @LampPostPrime @ReadBooksEveryday @Blackgymmax @9Romance @Eli @traveler
niigga tf u mean by vlogcel lmao

• JFL

She gave you looks of disgust for being a creep

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, kebab and aspiringexcel
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dakchuh, Deleted member 30679, ROTTING and 2 others
I don’t know y someone would get excited over gooks. If it was a slavic ginger stacey, or any european, then I would understand. I see 2 but americanized gooks and mexicans all day. I would love to see some nords or Slavs for once.

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Entschuldigung and aspiringexcel
I don’t know y someone would get excited over gooks. If it was a slavic ginger stacey, or any european, then I would understand. I see 2 but americanized gooks and mexicans all day. I would love to see some nords or Slavs for once.
Ive never seen a native chink, gook or a jap thats why i chimped out. Only people from the asian continent i see in my Zagreb slums are SEAmonkeys and Indians. I got so exctited when i saw a bunch of gooks speaking gook languages JFL

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: SubSigma
What do you mean you never saw an Asian irl
Even myself, I live in the middle of Brasil I see Chinese people on daily basis and japanese and Korean Sometimes

• Hmm...
Jfl nigga you definitely creeped out that gook family.
The place I live in is turbo white, but there is one town nearby with a lot of jap immigrants (I thiink 30 or 40%). You would probably freak out if you go there. And in this city kinda place nearby, its probably 20% Asian with mostly Chinks or Koreans, I don't see SEAs here much unless they're running a thai restaurant.

Also how the fuck did you climb a mountain in 10 cm lifts? Wtf

• JFL

• JFL
What do you mean you never saw an Asian irl
Even myself, I live in the middle of Brasil I see Chinese people on daily basis and japanese and Korean Sometimes
I saw 3 chinks in total and 2 gooks in my whole life until now. I have yet to meet a jap
Jfl nigga you definitely creeped out that gook family.
Over for gookologistcels. I was just exctited to see a noodlestacy and a changlite for the first time in my life:cry:
The place I live in is turbo white, but there is one town nearby with a lot of jap immigrants (I thiink 30 or 40%). You would probably freak out if you go there.
id like to meet a jap i have yet to do that
And in this city kinda place nearby, its probably 20% Asian with mostly Chinks or Koreans, I don't see SEAs here much unless they're running a thai restaurant.
Theres lots of Filipino immigrants and tourists in Zagreb, especially on Trg bana Jelačića
Also how the fuck did you climb a mountain in 10 cm lifts? Wtf
Stairs+i practiced a lot and got used to the pain atp
JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Chinese aren't gooks...

• Hmm...
Fillipinos are like the mexicans of asia. They are everywhere. Most of them r ugly as fuck tbh.

• JFL
Man your posts need more recognition. We need more shit like this instead of the usual greycel crap

• Love it
Gook stacy with downturned maxilla and nose...

Happy Cracking Up GIF by ZDF heute-show

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub0, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 28610
did you seriously wear 5 inch lifts the whole time that you were in iceland!? jfl tbh mirin manlet dedication

• Love it
asian stacy with downturned maxilla and nose...

thats unfortunate but atleast it gets op excited and someone appreciates different beauty

• +1
Today was a small step for a gookologist but a giant leap for humanity or whatever

Since im not in slums of Zagreb anymore, theres many gook tourists here (in Rejkyavik). I was legit exctited when i saw all of the gooks (real gooks, not SEAmonkey subhumans im used to).

Basically after visiting some geysers we went to a tourist shop to eat and buy some sevenuirs.

View attachment 2399581View attachment 2399583
She looked very young and pretty, turns out she has a son and a husband jfl :lul:Her husband was gl too. The kid bought a puffin toy and smiled at me, i hope he becomes a mogger one day.
View attachment 2399652View attachment 2399653
This tourist shop was full of gooks and jewmericans. I creepshotted this guy bcs my cousin said hes gl, he was HTN. I genuinely felt extremely happy to be around gooks JFL. Im spiritually a gook.
View attachment 2399659
Then outside 2 fashionmaxxed noodlefoids complimented my cousins style and they started talking. They looked at me in disgust when they saw me but then my cousin said ik her cousin and we started talking abt kpoop together. Brootal. Later on we talked and laughed, they offered me blueberries. I got their numbers and now im in a groupchat with my cousin and them. Ill ask them for fashionmaxxing advice for sure.
View attachment 2399690
Also its truly ovER for my feet, because of my 10cm lifts i have 21 blisters in total on my feet (5 of them are extremely painful blood blisters)
View attachment 2399700

View attachment 2399706View attachment 2399707View attachment 2399708

You have girly feet.

• So Sad
Man your posts need more recognition. We need more shit like this instead of the usual greycel crap
Thanks bhai :love:
Gook stacy with downturned maxilla and nose...

She was very gl. Im also an aspie that analyzes every part of peoples faces but she was at least stacylite.
thats unfortunate but atleast it gets op excited and someone appreciates different beauty
Tbh i was mainly exctited because i saw a huge group of native NEAs for the first time.
did you seriously wear 5 inch lifts the whole time that you were in iceland!? jfl tbh mirin manlet dedication
Over if you arent looksmaxxing no matter where you are.
She looked full NEA to me, had extremely nice skin
You have girly feet.
Over for feetcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: comingtothisJFL, Deleted member 16474 and Sexually Disabled
Tbh i was mainly exctited because i saw a huge group of native NEAs for the first time.
you live near tourist sites? you see them a lot in tourist areas

• So Sad
you live near tourist sites? you see them a lot in tourist areas
I do live near a tourist area but unforfuneately its mainly oldcel filipinos. Theyre all shortcel subhumans too

• So Sad
Reactions: comingtothisJFL

View attachment 2399581View attachment 2399583
View attachment 2399652View attachment 2399653
View attachment 2399659
View attachment 2399690
View attachment 2399700

View attachment 2399706View attachment 2399707View attachment 2399708

jfl "noodlestacy"

mirin living your life bro. 4inch lifts are kinda crazy, how tall are you barefoot?
also get elevator shoes at that point bro... i fraud 180 (176cm barefoot) but it doesnt hurt, maybe your shoes are too big or something

• Love it