met an org user irl today

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

5'8 ukcel
he was low inhib black guy around 5'8, we were gonna go to our local supplement store to get creatine, then a friend ik said they sell creatine for £50 so we went back to park he had rice n chiken and gave me a wing.

@Outerz14 was the org userr

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, gookcelriceR, N1666 and 13 others
omg mods pin this please

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and looksmaxxing223
He just joined the forum :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, PsychoDsk, twojei and 4 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and GlamourPursuer
he was low inhib black guy around 5'8, we were gonna go to our local supplement store to get creatine, then a friend ik said they sell creatine for £50 so we went back to park he had rice n chiken and gave me a wing.

“Black guy, 5’8” I never seen these words in the same sentences before until today.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, ggg.tv🤫, LooksThinker and 3 others
@Gengar thoughts bhai?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and itzyaboyJJ
@Gengar thoughts bhai?
Did you introduce him to this forum? How did you meet someone from here with 0 posts and 0 reputation? Anyway, mirin bhai. Hope you had a good time. The forum was down so had you not been hanging out with him you’d be rotting at home like me. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Did you introduce him to this forum? How did you meet someone from here with 0 posts and 0 reputation? Anyway, mirin bhai. Hope you had a good time. The forum was down so had you not been hanging out with him you’d be rotting at home like me. :ogre:
i met him on the org discord server (jfl) and surprisngly he told me lived in the same area of uk as me like 5-10m away from me.. So we spoke for like 1-2 months and planned to meet yesterday but he couldn't come cause his parents were coming back home. We met today and had a good time tbh

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, aesthetic beauty and Gengar
i met him on the org discord server (jfl) and surprisngly he told me lived in the same area of uk as me like 5-10m away from me.. So we spoke for like 1-2 months and planned to meet yesterday but he couldn't come cause his parents were coming back home. We met today and had a good time tbh
I’m glad to hear that you two had a good time! You know what’s funny, you must have seen this guy so many times IRL but you never knew you both were visiting the same homosexual pajeet forum.

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, 97baHater and LooksThinker
I’m glad to hear that you two had a good time! You know what’s funny, you must have seen this guy so many times IRL but you never knew you both were visiting the same homosexual pajeet forum.
LOL i told him that since he lives so close to me

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Thats your alt

Were not stupid nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, LooksThinker, Debetro and 1 other person
LOL i told him that since he lives so close to me
You guys gonna hang out more often now? Since you two are nearby anyway. I would if I had an .org buddy live nearby. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
You guys gonna hang out more often now? Since you two are nearby anyway. I would if I had an .org buddy live nearby. :Comfy:
he's going america sadly for 3 weeks so probably not, but maybe if i have enough time cause school starts a week after

• +1
I mean most of the users here are asocials, they might hide from people 🤣

You know that feeling, like walking past a mirror, so you speed up and don't look or your day is ruined

• JFL
Least obvious alt:feelskek:

he's going america sadly for 3 weeks so probably not, but maybe if i have enough time cause school starts a week after
That’s a very short amount of time. What’s he gonna do in America?

I mean most of the users here are asocials, they might hide from people 🤣

You know that feeling, like walking past a mirror, so you speed up and don't look or your day is ruined
I have met a few guys off of here. Some are actually NT. ONLY one who wasn’t NT and super awkward was the guy from incels.is that I met. After that meet up I decided it was the first and last time that I would meet someone off of incels.is.

• JFL
Reactions: Dendoni
I have met a few guys off of here. Some are actually NT. ONLY one who wasn’t NT and super awkward was the guy from incels.is that I met. After that meet up I decided it was the first and last time that I would meet someone off of incels.is.
So people here are truly all chads and moggers irl 😔

• +1
Reactions: chudlite

you niggas need to touch tips now

• JFL
Reactions: Dendoni
That’s a very short amount of time. What’s he gonna do in America?
i think he's just gonna meet his family, alot of family members are american.

• +1
he couldn't come cause his parents were coming back home. We met today and had a good time tbh
Yeah I’m sure about that

Richard Dawkins Gay GIF by South Park

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223

10 wishes from Mumbai saar