Met my oneitis after 4 years !

ihearvoices

ihearvoices

I like women above 181 cm
We used to be classmates, children really. She moved to another city when i was 15. After 4 years i hit her up with message whether or not would she like go out for ice cream w me, cuz i had an appointment in the city she lives in. Actually I met her at 16 at the Hauptbahnhof, but sadly I found out she did not remember talking to me (first sign it has never began). I dont know if it was date or like friendly meeting (jfl at this point).

Bought her lunch, went for walk, had nice conversation, wasnt bad yk, lasted like 3 hours. But she told me she is leaving Europe and going to study University in the USA. She is high E, same bodyweght as me probably, she 6 ft. (I am 6ft2)

The problem is idk if she virgin, i am slowly losing hope that after American uni she deffo wont be. She is not fatherless. Got only hug btw, no kiss, head, etc... BUt idc i didnt want to slay anyway (professional coping). She wouldnt mind meeting me next summer, long time yk? Man i dont know, should i hit her up w have you had sex before? Can foid be attracted to you if she is on par w bodyweight or mogs you? Am i suffering from oneitis diesase?

The funny thing is i kinda forgot that i really liked her, so i thought i is not going to be a big deal, now i probably gotta wait fkin year almost, JFL.

TLDR: Who replies DNR is fag.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Apparition
wish i could meet my old oneitis after 4 years:feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Goth and Darkeningstar
wish i could meet my old oneitis after 4 years:feelsbadman:
She dead or what? IF not why wouldnt ot be possible.

I mean it is nice, but i relaized i am not child anymore, like i used to idealize her quite a bit, yeah.

She dead or what? IF not why wouldnt ot be possible.
i dont know what she is doing. she got a dead a linkedin profile that says she is doing a post graduate till 2025

I mean it is nice, but i relaized i am not child anymore, like i used to idealize her quite a bit, yeah.
you fucked up just like i did

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
It is inevitable.
the bad things are always inevitable. like when i sensed a girl didnt like me and wanted to end the date early on but she dragged me along

• So Sad
Reactions: ihearvoices