Met two blonde sorority girls

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Met two sorority girls while I had a soccer ball at my feet when buying a cherry coke from a drug store thingy. They said I looked exotic and asked where I from, and in that moment I could’ve been honest and said I’m a curry and turn them off or say I’m Italian and play on the exotic factor. Said I was Italian and talked for like 20 mins and got their instas. Not trying to brag. Just shows how superficial foids are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, nastynas, BonesAndHarmony and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, nattycel, xit and 1 other person
jfl is everyone a curry on this site?

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and BonesAndHarmony
Just felt Aspie for having a soccer ball at my feet but I love playing futbol more than anything else

pics of them or larp

Recommend all North Indians to claim med. Americans are usually ignorant of meticulous disparities between ethnic groups that look somewhat similar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Deleted member 685
MD_Hopeful69

• Ugh..
Reactions: Robert01
why would you be ashamed of being indian?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
ive never seen a Curry who could pass as an I-talian tbh

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Recommend all North Indians to claim med. Americans are usually ignorant of meticulous disparities between ethnic groups that look somewhat similar
fuuuckk thhaat

Italian
large-1536250407-b463c65f116ea77ed3bf66da118b5db0.jpg

Indian
15murder.jpg

seems legit

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gebirgscel, turkproducer and GenericChad1444
This happened

An Italian guy who's last name is Patel. JFL.

Nobody is going to believe that you retard

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Sometimes when I'm in clubs I like to larp as a tourist with another ethnicity and see the responses. It gives me something to talk about at least.

Sometimes when I'm in clubs I like to larp as a tourist with another ethnicity and see the responses. It gives me something to talk about at least.
pics of you ? i'll guess your ethnicity

pics of you ? i'll guess your ethnicity

Posted them a while back. Some photographer said I looked Norwegian. I larp as most NW euro ethnicities but I can't do British because the accent will give it away.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Users who are viewing this thread

Back