Met with dentist (Invisalign)

NoseProphecy

NoseProphecy

Equinox
Ok not really the dentist it was the hygienist to discuss what I should do with teeth and my insurance and shit.

All things short she checked my teeth for cavities and gums damage smth. Nothing much there. Then I asked her to check my bite nothing much no x rays this appointment

I already know what’s wrong with my teeth but whatever she said was correct. Slight cross bite plus my upper incissor is slightly behind my lateral incisor so they overlap over them a tad bit. Also my upper dental arch teeth are proclined.

I used the teeth mega thread guide in BOTB to explain what I needed and want and she mostly agreed. Basically it’s to expand my dental arch and make it proclined. She mostly agreed but she also said they needed to move my jaw forward?

so basically they wanna move forward and expand is what she told me. Honestly moving the lower jaw forward is such a W.

Anyways got quoted around 6000 dollars jfl

• +1
Reactions: CaptSomething
Pls reply and correct my statements if they are wrong

help bhais I need to make sure

Damnnn good dentist you got there

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
sounds based and blackpilled to me but the real question is will the orthodontist treating u agree ?

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
sounds based and blackpilled to me but the real question is will the orthodontist treating u agree ?
They agreed with everything but were surprised about the proclined part. The lower jaw movement they said was pretty pleasant to hear from them. Hopefully when I get into actual planning after they are done cleaning my gums they don’t back off

• +1
Reactions: User28823