What Can Be Somewhat Deduced From This

• A

• B

• C

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
I’m not trying to say Ethnics mog or whites mog, not the point of this. This is only to analyze preferences once you are 6 PSL Plus.

A year back, three users ran experiments with dozens of women they knew in which they were asked to rate who they preferred between @Salludon and @Amnesia. Sikkunt user was ethnic, and Xefo was white, and from the names of the samples used, the women asked were a majority white and some ethnic. ONE Example of 48 which were carried out:
F2518BA6 6EA1 4C6F AD67 46F02437C66B

Sikkunt got 14-4, Xefo 12-8, and deltd. User got 9-1 all in Salludon’s favour. This controls for population as n=48 is very healthy to reach a statistical hypothesis. Overall Salludon won 35-13, which is a statistically significant outcome, p value <0.01.
This study controls for racial bias in both participants as well as the conductor of the study. Sikkunt’s other post shows women were half torn between thinking Salludon as South Asian/MENA and South Euro- both ethnic in this forum’s regard. The pictures used are fair and accentuate each’s respective strengths, such as Amnesia’s “blue” (lol) eyes and white skin and Salludon’s bone structure. Both have been rated around 6.5 PSL and thus are good proxies for WASP vs Ethnic disparity.

So what is the conclusion that can be determined from this meta analysis:

A) Chad is his own Race- at 6 PSL+, racial/ethnic biases or preferences become far less important/negligible
B) Bone structure is greater determinate for attraction, but obviously doesn’t mean colouring is obsolete.
C) These findings Only applies for 6+ ethnics, tax for ethnics below is much much harsher (this is def true tbh)

You can select more than one option, whichever ones you think apply and when I talk about colouring in B, I’m not including Dravidians/Asians

@Biiyo03 @StrangerDanger @thecel @AscendingHero @gamma @looksmaxxer234 @Preston @EverythingMattersCel @reptiles @Reckless Turtle @germanlooks @Chadeep @VicMackey @MakinItHappenReturn @forevergymcelling

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 15556 and 14 others
Wtf happened to Amnesia

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member and Deleted member 14160
I'm not here to fuck around when it comes to attractiveness:
Yeah this kind of black pill shit is why I tagged you lmao. You give the black pill without remorse

All of the conclusions are true tbvh. Its hard to pick just one. Maybe if I didn't have to pick one, it would probably be option A.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
ethnic halo after chaddom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, noodlelover and Deleted member 14160
A chad is a chad

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, Deleted member 15556 and Deleted member 14160
Going by how rare Ethnics that are Salludon tier in looks C is the most accurate out of all. Whites on average will be preferred more than ethnics at same PSL till 6 PSL after that it is personal preference of woman but Ethnicity alone would not be the determining factor to reject a guy.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, Deleted member 15556, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 3 others
ok nigga explain why did women (8-2) preferred Dellisola over Salludon in the next pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 14160
also just ask one foid to prove your theory theory

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and germanlooks
all these ethnics are white-passing far from the average guy from their ethnicities

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot, StrangerDanger and Sens
didn't see squinted to hard

• JFL
This isn't a looksmatch tho. Salludon mogs by 0.5 psl.

2575900 amensia1 1
2655048 1640229003267

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, gamma, Ryan and 2 others
@StrangerDanger this is totally in line with my post. Dellisola is 6.8-7 psl, Sallu is 6.5.

N count was 48 in total bro, I just posted one example
also appeal is individual
wouldn't be suprised if Amnesia gets appealmogged by Zach Cox and Yerger despite them being lower psl
Salludon is like 6.75 imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Titbot, Ryan and 2 others
Because @Amnesia is uncanny asf

• JFL
Reactions: Brazitard
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I’m not trying to say Ethnics mog or whites mog, not the point of this. This is only to analyze preferences once you are 6 PSL Plus.

A year back, three users ran experiments with dozens of women they knew in which they were asked to rate who they preferred between @Salludon and @Amnesia. Sikkunt user was ethnic, and Xefo was white, and from the names of the samples used, the women asked were a majority white and some ethnic. ONE Example of 48 which were carried out:
View attachment 1454339

Sikkunt got 14-4, Xefo 12-8, and deltd. User got 9-1 all in Salludon’s favour. This controls for population as n=48 is very healthy to reach a statistical hypothesis. Overall Salludon won 35-13, which is a statistically significant outcome, p value <0.01.
This study controls for racial bias in both participants as well as the conductor of the study. Sikkunt’s other post shows women were half torn between thinking Salludon as South Asian/MENA and South Euro- both ethnic in this forum’s regard. The pictures used are fair and accentuate each’s respective strengths, such as Amnesia’s “blue” (lol) eyes and white skin and Salludon’s bone structure. Both have been rated around 6.5 PSL and thus are good proxies for WASP vs Ethnic disparity.

So what is the conclusion that can be determined from this meta analysis:

A) Chad is his own Race- at 6 PSL+, racial/ethnic biases or preferences become far less important/negligible
B) Bone structure is greater determinate for attraction, but obviously doesn’t mean colouring is obsolete.
C) These findings Only applies for 6+ ethnics, tax for ethnics below is much much harsher (this is def true tbh)

You can select more than one option, whichever ones you think apply and when I talk about colouring in B, I’m not including Dravidians/Asians

@Biiyo03 @StrangerDanger @thecel @AscendingHero @gamma @looksmaxxer234 @Preston @EverythingMattersCel @reptiles @Reckless Turtle @germanlooks @Chadeep @VicMackey @MakinItHappenReturn @forevergymcelling
The answer is actually really obvious Salludon mogs amnesia and he doesn’t even look that ethnic in the first place in those pics

• +1
Could be his samsung quality phone but I don't see amnesia over 6.25 psl tbh. Looks lacking in something overall
6.25 psl is a fair rate. Amnesia is looksmatched with Efron but Efron has a more harmonious face.

2637580 2603231 1636162492359

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677, Deleted member 14160 and StrangerDanger
6.25 psl is a fair rate. Amnesia is looksmatched with Efron but Efron has a more harmonious face.

View attachment 1454441
They aren't looksmatched. If they stood next to each other Efron would mog Amnesia hard.

pre-surgeymaxxed Efron that is

• +1
6.25 psl is a fair rate. Amnesia is looksmatched with Efron but Efron has a more harmonious face. @StrangerDanger

View attachment 1454441
Dude almost mogs him in a random android selfie eating, while Efrons prepped up on the red carpet, probably has makeup on and its taken with a high quality camera with flashlight adding detail and contrast to his eye area and coloring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, Xangsane, Ryan and 2 others
They aren't looksmatched. If they stood next to each other Efron would mog Amnesia hard.

pre-surgeymaxxed Efron that is
I agree Efron mogs but it's close.

GridArt 20211223 085737800

Dude almost mogs him in a random android selfie eating, while Efrons prepped up on the red carpet, probably has makeup on and its taken with a high quality camera with flashlight adding detail and contrast to his eye area and coloring
View attachment 1454445View attachment 1454446
He doesn't almost mog anything. Amnesia looks like a pysch ward patient jfl. Serial killer looks and not in the good way

• JFL
Reactions: Brazitard and StrangerDanger
He doesn't almost mog anything. Amnesia looks like a pysch ward patient jfl. Serial killer looks and not in the good way
hollow cheeks halo is unreal tho ngl.

Unlike my bitchass that prefers burning infra fat before buccinators @StrangerDanger @delusionalretard
Undisputedcry 1

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Amnesia looks uncanny on those pictures and salludon is frauding hard with lighting.
That’s my main explanation.
Of corse different types exist but it’s really obv that white chad still mogs ethnic or black Chads most of the time.
Als girls about Zach cox (who is slightly lower psl than salludon) vs salludon and it won’t be even close.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 14160 and hebbewem
Chad ethnics are their own category. On average people from countries like india have more body fat and less muscle mass than the world average.

So a Chad ethic is more rare and special. Tyrone vs Chad might have different results. There are more tall muscular men descended from Africans, so less rare and special (but still high appeal to many women).

Last edited:
  • +1
Chad ethnics are their own category. On average people from countries like india have more body fat and less muscle mass than the world average.

So a Chad ethic is more rare and special. Tyrone vs Chad might have different results. There are more tall muscular men descended from Africans, so less rare and special (but still high appeal to many women).
I agree, average ethnic looks much worse than average white imo and there are fewer ethnic chads than white chads so it might give them a rarity/exotic halo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
don't look at what wymxn say, look at what they do. any self reported survey style studies on wymxn are invariably worthless

ee96bb1b4bb3d32e9af165710df817342381bb7085e97e71dc8a9fd944d20adf_1.jpg

• +1
This isn't a looksmatch tho. Salludon mogs by 0.5 psl.

View attachment 1454404View attachment 1454415
Amnesia looks uncanny on those pictures and salludon is frauding hard with lighting.
Of corse different types exist but it’s really obv that white chad still mogs ethnic or black Chads most of the time.
Als girls about Zach cox (who is slightly lower psl than salludon) vs salludon and it won’t be even close.
True Cox appeal mogs everyone tbh.
I thought it was fair to compare because the forum poll had them tied

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
This just means salludon mogs amnesia

• +1
True Cox appeal mogs everyone tbh.
I thought it was fair to compare because the forum poll had them tied
View attachment 1455903
Ethnics make up a pretty big part of the userbase. A lot of them haven't fully swallowed the racepill. The fact of the matter is that Amnesia would win hands down when it comes to overall appeal to western women. Salludon does technically look better though. But you would want it to be the other way round because you are ethnic. I wish it was too but the truth is a much worse white guy would do better than you due to race alone. It's that powerful.

Show this to @AlexBrown84

Underrated point. The difference between my best and worst pictures is huge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14917 and Deleted member 14160
bad comparison. the top is just better looking.

be a ethnic male that is low inhib = unlock all the white women

• +1
medish man has the most universal appeal but its pretty individual