Metabolism problems and Dairy problems (How do I gain weight?) GYMCELS GTFIH

BlackpilledBodus

BlackpilledBodus

Nordic Recession
I am in Sophomore year and i'm around 5'9 , 5'10 and around 120 lbs or so, and for the love of god I cannot gain weight, I don't want some bullshit answers like roids or hgh I'm 16 and my mom tracks my purchases lol, I genuinely dont know what to do, my metabolism is so shit I take like 2 shits a day and they are either constipation shits or diarrhea shits. I'm lactose intolerant but I eat dairy and drink milk anyways, I'm thinking of going to back to the farm to get raw milk, and should I be taking lactase pills so I can start to tolerate that shit, I also take adderal because I am a medcel, and it doesn't make me wanna eat. wtf do I do. :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
I am in Sophomore year and i'm around 5'9 , 5'10 and around 120 lbs or so, and for the love of god I cannot gain weight, I don't want some bullshit answers like roids or hgh I'm 16 and my mom tracks my purchases lol, I genuinely dont know what to do, my metabolism is so shit I take like 2 shits a day and they are either constipation shits or diarrhea shits. I'm lactose intolerant but I eat dairy and drink milk anyways, I'm thinking of going to back to the farm to get raw milk, and should I be taking lactase pills so I can start to tolerate that shit, I also take adderal because I am a medcel, and it doesn't make me wanna eat. wtf do I do.
calories in vs calories out. Calculate your daily calorie maintenance and go above it, its just that simple you just arent eating enough but you gotta force yourself to eat more.

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and BlackpilledBodus
calories in vs calories out. Calculate your daily calorie maintenance and go above it, its just that simple you just arent eating enough but you gotta force yourself to eat more.
Should I hop on some kind of supplement for dairy though like lactase? so it gives me the enzyme so I can tolerate lactaid

Should I hop on some kind of supplement for dairy though like lactase? so it gives me the enzyme so I can tolerate lactaid
No, i keep my supplement intake only down to multivitamins, potassium, and magnesium. Supplements generally have low bioavailability (your body wont absorb most of it). Stick with consuming whole milk or even raw milk if you can get your hands on it, kefir is also a superfood you should try, lactose intolerance willl disappear after a while.