metabolism

Iuri._rosa

Iuri._rosa

I hate how I look
Can someone with a good heart, jfl, explain to me why I'm thinner eating 1600kcal than when I was eating 500kcal and doing 1 hour of cardio? Is it because my metabolism was broken?

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
There should be something wrong you probably tracked calories wrong

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
There should be something wrong you probably tracked calories wrong
I wanted it to be, but I recorded it on the scales, I only ate 200g of cooked rice and some beans, and I drank more than 700ml of coffee

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and asdvek
Because starving can fuck your metabolism ye
That's what I thought, he's getting back to normal now, I'm eating just shit after shit, eating more than 80g of sugar and absurd amounts of food, but I'm still thinner than before

That's what I thought, he's getting back to normal now, I'm eating just shit after shit, eating more than 80g of sugar and absurd amounts of food, but I'm still thinner than before
"Over time, your body responds to calorie deprivation by reducing your resting metabolic rate (RMR) via adaptive thermogenesis (metabolic adaptation). This makes your body less effective at burning calories in an effort to preserve as much energy as possible"

Can someone with a good heart, jfl, explain to me why I'm thinner eating 1600kcal than when I was eating 500kcal and doing 1 hour of cardio? Is it because my metabolism was broken?
Eat more animal products

I emphasize: I did this leanmaxx to be able to have a date with a beautiful girl, and I wanted to get it as quickly as possible, I spent a week eating only 500kcal,and doing 1 hour of cardio a day, I gained hollow cheeks, but they weren't as deep as they are now

You see, if you usually do a huge cut(800+ calorie deficit) your body goes to "fat or dead" mode, in which you actually gonna lose fat much slower(and your metabolism slows down), meanwhile losing all muscles and shit in your body

Eat more animal products
That's what I do, but I also don't remove carbohydrates from my diet, I eat more than 400g of meat a day, I eat raw or scrambled eggs, and I drink raw milk

"Over time, your body responds to calorie deprivation by reducing your resting metabolic rate (RMR) via adaptive thermogenesis (metabolic adaptation). This makes your body less effective at burning calories in an effort to preserve as much energy as possible"
In this case, your body starts to want to accumulate fat to use in times of need, I heard about this a while ago

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
You see, if you usually do a huge cut(800+ calorie deficit) your body goes to "fat or dead" mode, in which you actually gonna lose fat much slower(and your metabolism slows down), meanwhile losing all muscles and shit in your body
bro, really, thanks for the information

In this case, your body starts to want to accumulate fat to use in times of need, I heard about this a while ago
Yea can fuck your metabolism I heard for up to 5 months after u stop starving urself. 😢😢. Pretty opposite of what you'd think, huh!

Yea can fuck your metabolism I heard for up to 5 months after u stop starving urself. 😢😢. Pretty opposite of what you'd think, huh!That's exactly it, thank you very much
That's exactly it, thank you very much for the information bro

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
How old are you? How tall? And how much do you weight? Eating only 500cal is extremely dangerous man. It is considered already "extreme weight loss". If you are a male, even if you were very short and light, you would still need aroung 1500cal minimally just to maintain the weight. Even in this situation, 500cal diet would be extremely damaging to your body.

How old are you? How tall? And how much do you weight? Eating only 500cal is extremely dangerous man. It is considered already "extreme weight loss". If you are a male, even if you were very short and light, you would still need aroung 1500cal minimally just to maintain the weight. Even in this situation, 500cal diet would be extremely damaging to your body.
I wasn't even supposed to be doing this, this could fuck up my puberty, I'm 57kg and 1.81 and I turned 15 a few days ago