metformin yay or nay

N

NorwoodAscender

i’ve been completely binge eating and need to start another hard cut which will prob take me to around 10%

i’m going to be using ostarine and cardarine. but thinking of adding in metformin

anyone have good results w metformin? obviously sema or tirz would work better but i dont think i need something that strong since im already considered “skinny” to normies

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, 97baHater, capitulation and 1 other person
good for longevity and increasing mtor when sedentary. Doesn't really have terrible side. But I never tried it. I know a cardio that takes it even while not being diabetic since it's apart of his longevity protocol.

Do you get sides from ostarine?
Like shut down or anything gear related? I heard its mild, in those terms but still don't wanna fuck up my liver.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and NorwoodAscender
good for longevity and increasing mtor when sedentary. Doesn't really have terrible side. But I never tried it. I know a cardio that takes it even while not being diabetic since it's apart of his longevity protocol.

Do you get sides from ostarine?
Like shut down or anything gear related? I heard its mild, in those terms but still don't wanna fuck up my liver.
nah it’s too mild. suppresses a little but u can take enclo if u want to be safe. most people would make a full recovery even without enclo tho

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
No need for metmorfin bruh, fix your binging habit and eat real fucking food. There is no doubt it will help you lose weight with it lmao, but you'll gain the fat back again with unhealthy habits and just keep playing ping pong :lul:

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
nah it’s too mild. suppresses a little but u can take enclo if u want to be safe. most people would make a full recovery even without enclo tho
what were your results weight, bf% and lifting pr wise, pre, during use and post after coming off?

No need for metmorfin bruh, fix your binging habit and eat real fucking food. There is no doubt it will help you lose weight with it lmao, but you'll gain the fat back again with unhealthy habits and just keep playing ping pong :lul:
it’s weird i never used to have a food problem it’s literally been this week. could just because im walking like 30k steps a day due to my new job

yeah i plan to once all my shit comes.

completely redo my diet and cut out all processed foods

osta + card

metformin

cardio

get my ass back in the gym

I really should see some positive gains im hoping

what were your results weight, bf% and lifting pr wise, pre, during use and post after coming off?
didn’t really track exact numbers. and was using it while bulking my first time. ik my bench increased like 60 lbs tho i kid u not. like 175–>235

it’s weird i never used to have a food problem it’s literally been this week. could just because im walking like 30k steps a day due to my new job
Sorry my bad, didn't consider it tho. It's better to have a food problem and weight gain than getting fired from a first month of job working :lul:, this reminds me of some funny thing, I got fired from my Edeka part time job because I switched on keto diet during that time (keto fatigue fucked me tho, was dehydrated af) I assumed that I would also be very hungry after a job, and I would gain some weight in the process (the thing you basically described to me) so I adopted keto for stable energy levels (my electrolytes were obviously shit I would get brain fog every 2 seconds) and the boss would fire me after a month :feelswah::feelswah:. I got adopted to keto and became more efficient just 3 days after getting fired :lul::lul::lul:

I walk 10k at a cashier just walking back and forth i need more steps tho u still work merhcnadise?

Why cant u just cut natty tho? Can u not maintain 10%?

Carbs are dangerous, cuz it's very easy to overeat on them when not even hungry. I'm even planning to buy a glucose monitor and wear it 24/7 to prevent weight gain :lul:

u can afford tirzapetide? damn. also semaglutide is not that strong

u can afford tirzapetide? damn. also semaglutide is not that strong
tirz is only like $150 more dollars a month

worth it if i’m going to go that route over sema imo

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
lol i had to write an entire research paper about this drug for a medical internship i did in hs for my college cv

it's a drug for diabetics

lol i had to write an entire research paper about this drug for a medical internship i did in hs for my college cv

it's a drug for diabetics
yeah but people use it to lose weight as well

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
ik i'm the one who supposedly researched this but do you have any idea what it's side effects are :lul:
my mother takes it and only thing she has felt is a little upset but tolerable stomach

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
i’ve been completely binge eating and need to start another hard cut which will prob take me to around 10%

i’m going to be using ostarine and cardarine. but thinking of adding in metformin

anyone have good results w metformin? obviously sema or tirz would work better but i dont think i need something that strong since im already considered “skinny” to normies
What will it do ? Help build muscle, easier time to lose fat ??