Method I found on a black hat forum to get anything from G2A free (not sure if it works)

If this guide works, I wonder why the nigger who made it didnt use it and instead made a guide and sold it

Did not click lol

Did not click lol
its just a pdf
A1
A2
A3
A4

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
bump faggots this might be a goldmine before it gets saturated

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
If anyone in the UK wants a real cashpoint scam and sends me 150 quid I'll show them what to do. you used to be able to do it once a month but it's safer to do it per bank account card - once every 6 months imo. I've never not been paid this method. But I've twice been ripped off by 'clients' who i showed it to who kept the money and didn't give me my end so I refuse to teach anyone new. Oh yeah and I forgot to say the returns aren't brilliant but they are so say you get an extra 300 (actually 280 or 290) back on a transaction and say you have 3 bank accounts that's nearly a grand that week profit. Do it a few times a year you've got 3k extra for that year. If you've got 5 bank accounts you're talking 7k extra CASH. Just don't overdo it and promise not to give out the information for free like I first did because you'll get fucked over and get no thanks for it. My friend did kapnap the guy (for an unrelated thing) and made him squat up and down with an old nokia mobile phone up his ass though on video and posted it to his family LMAO - after he tried to get the council involved in his business on some oher matter.

Last edited:
  • JFL
If anyone in the UK wants a real cashpoint scam and sends me 150 quid I'll show them what to do. you used to be able to do it once a month but it's safer to do it per bank account card - once every 6 months imo. I've never not been paid this method. But I've twice been ripped off by 'clients' who i showed it to who kept the money and didn't give me my end so I refuse to teach anyone new.
faggots who sell guides need to be impaled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ThatDude023 and 4 others
If anyone in the UK wants a real cashpoint scam and sends me 150 quid I'll show them what to do. you used to be able to do it once a month but it's safer to do it per bank account card - once every 6 months imo. I've never not been paid this method. But I've twice been ripped off by 'clients' who i showed it to who kept the money and didn't give me my end so I refuse to teach anyone new. Oh yeah and I forgot to say the returns aren't brilliant but they are so say you get an extra 300 (actually 280 or 290) back on a transaction and say you have 3 bank accounts that's nearly a grand that week profit. Do it a few times a year you've got 3k extra for that year. If you've got 5 bank accounts you're talking 7k extra CASH. Just don't overdo it and promise not to give out the information for free like I first did because you'll get fucked over and get no thanks for it. My friend did kapnap the guy (for an unrelated thing) and made him squat up and down with an old nokia mobile phone up his ass though on video and posted it to his family LMAO - after he tried to get the council involved in his business on some oher matter.
Nigga pay me you faggot retard

Video games though? Who gives a fuck about that

• +1
Reactions: MRD
faggots who sell guides need to be impaled
It's a seller's market, dickhead. Keep letting Jew banks rob you in life and let them get away with it meanwhile I've more than covered my end with free money. Best of it is: they happily do it with an apology for the missing money you've already got. who's the faggot now, you dumb fuck. @Eezz brb bending over for Mr Goldberg Rothschild charging me interest like a good shirt lifter while @MRD is getting letters of apology from them and free money within 48 hours. Waaaa. Bend over like the good fag you are.

It's a seller's market, dickhead. Keep letting Jew banks rob you in life and let them get away with it meanwhile I've more than covered my end with free money. Best of it is: they happily do it with an apology for the missing money you've already got. who's the faggot now, you dumb fuck.
speak some sense greycel, what does this have to do with banks ? I know faggots like you who make scammy guides and sell them.
Those who make money in wars are often those who sell weapons.

speak some sense greycel, what does this have to do with banks ? I know faggots like you who make scammy guides and sell them.
Those who make money in wars are often those who sell weapons.
Similar concept to the Western Gold Rush where the companies that made the most money were those selling shovels, picks, wheelbarrows and filtration devices to 'prospectors' looking to strike rich. I get it, I truly do. Funnily enough I've never even sold this. Sometimes I've got drunk with friends and told them but they've never followed through and the ones that did through work - fucked me over so after those 2 experiences I don't even care anymore about it. TBH I haven't bothered myself this year at all and we're in September but I'll probably do one or two near Christmas for the presents side of things. Might as well let the Jews pay for my presents.

fuarrrrkkkk, reminded me once again to never trust those jews who sell guides on how to make money. thanks a lot
*slow clap* what a poet.

fuarrrrkkkk, reminded me once again to never trust those jews who sell guides on how to make money. thanks a lot
Thanks for the update. Anything that's some BTC/crypto type thing always seems fishy.
Anybody trying to give you free ways to miss money is scamming you abahaha

Anybody trying to give you free ways to miss money is scamming you abahaha
There's no such thing as free money. Work has to be put into get whatever you're doing. My method is money from global corporate institutions that have done nothing but rob countries blind and wreck nations so I have no sympathy for them. The downside to what I do is once I've told somebody they're able to 'retell' the same method to somebody else so it's not really worth it and depends on the character of that person. If too many people do it they'll change their policies and close any loopholes. It only works because it costs A more money to investigate it than outright just pay off the customer and be done with the matter. imagine sending out an engineer to a rival company to check their figures: that rival company would only allow its own engineers acess to the physical cashpoint and would countercharge the other bank thousands just to look into it. They'd rather pay off the customer. Their own greed is why it works.

• +1