Methods for Decreasing the Depth of Columellar Septum?

monecel

monecel

Ascending
I want to reduce my columella depth without changing nasolibial angle or without doing rhino. I have thought of doing recurring plasma fibroblasts and other tightening to do this, but I don't want nasolibial angle to be reduced, as it would give an "up the nostrils look".

Example of What I mean, you can see the columella prominance is decreased but nasolibial angle changes.

Ideally it would look like below:

Subtle, but from the front it makes a pretty big difference in terms of nose profile.

Some examples:

Any thoughts let me know 🫂:geek:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
but I don't want nasolibial angle to be reduced
If you do that then it'll be increased not reduced also you can't do that without altering nasolabial angle by definition, but if you're actually fixing ur disgusting nose (the columella is normalized) then it means ur upper lip tangent to true horizontal plane
(not columella tangent ) is bad, which u fix with lefort 1 but doing lefort 1 before rhino is retarded, so ur assessment is very prolly inaccurate and u have other actual problems

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: monecel
If you do that then it'll be increased not reduced also you can't do that without altering nasolabial angle by definition, but if you're actually fixing ur disgusting nose (the columella is normalized) then it means ur upper lip tangent to true horizontal plane (not columella tangent View attachment 3243957) is bad, which u fix with lefort 1 but doing lefort 1 before rhino is retarded, so ur assessment is very prolly inaccurate and u have other actual problems
Could bad columella tangent be solved with fixing teeth angle/protrusion? My upper teeth are facing slightly inwards.

• +1
Could bad columella tangent be solved with fixing teeth angle/protrusion? My upper teeth are facing slightly inwards.
lip tangent yes, lip projection is mostly about dentoalveolar process

• +1
Reactions: monecel
lip tangent yes, lip projection is mostly about dentoalveolar process
I will report my experiences with palate expansion, fixing deep bite, plasma fibroblasts etc, will post my plan soon

• +1