Methods to remove "perma" tan caused by high exposure to direct sunlight

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

N°1
My natural skin color is white, When I was born i had this "colouring" (Also knowing that my parents have this skin color)

However since I was a kid i started practicing high intensity outdoor sports such as swimming and football, This caused a hyperpigmentation in areas of my body such as arms, calves, neck and face, Being the last one my main concern

Based on this, What can i do to to fix this issue and try to get my "normal" colouring back (Or get as close to it, In case that it isnt completely possible), Especially in my face/neck, Im not an actual knowledgeable person in skincare related aspects

Lightning seems to affect this, In some pics/areas, I look tanned af, But in others my skin looks more white, Im 17 so that can also be an issue if anything

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Wearing sunscreen over the tanned areas everytime you go outside. Make sure its a legit sunscreen that actually has UV protection and wear the proper amount. You can also buy UV protective clothing to block light from hitting your limbs, I have a shirt like this from Nike

• +1
Reactions: ChadOrDeath
Same happened to me. I was quite fair-skinned but now i have darker skin, but i didn't really spend much time in the sun.