metin2 leader-theory

D

daddydate

Iron
If you were a guildleader in your own metin2 guild you WILL be a successful businessman. Those kids now are selfmade millionairs. Because compared to the other kids who would play soccer or anything in groups, get home, sleep and grow into a chad.
A kid guildleader in metin2 would stay up late and work his butt of.
In a young age he'd gain severe guidance skills which will grow him into a great leader. And he also knows that he has to work, farm and invest time to get success. He is also very strategic because he needs to mobilize a group of people in a successful way.
He also knows the lying man or woman. He is up to intrigue because he got stabbed by his (ex) best friend xXxKillEr65°cC°.

When you get those experiences as a kid you WILL be a successful businessman. There is no way out of it. You've developed to an optimal human leader (like a really known personality in german history).
Proof me wrong but this has to be the ultimate way to raise a leader.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, randomvanish, Tasty17 and 3 others
i was a buguser and cheater in lord of the rings online what does that say about me

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
  • Love it
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and Deleted member 1140
mmo rpg is the incel of video game genres.

fps games are chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 6128
mmo rpg is the incel of video game genres.

fps games are chad.
mmo is also the most brainless genre with just turbo grind skinnerboxmax :feelskek: of course it wouldn't have to be (see guild wars 1) but it just is. devs have decided this is fine and they want to moneymax off retards can't blame them

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
mmo is also the most brainless genre with just turbo grind skinnerboxmax :feelskek: of course it wouldn't have to be (see guild wars 1) but it just is. devs have decided this is fine and they want to moneymax off retards can't blame them
If I spent less of my teenage years playing wow and more going to the gym i wouldn't be sitting here rn.. cope

If I spent less of my teenage years playing wow and more going to the gym i wouldn't be sitting here rn.. cope
You played wow it’s the ultimate degeneration. You probably was a bad wizard in control of cartmans guidance. You are no leader. Metin2 Kids> wow Kids. Real hustlers never paid for gaming and now GTFOHHHHHH

You played wow it’s the ultimate degeneration. You probably was a bad wizard in control of cartmans guidance. You are no leader. Metin2 Kids> wow Kids. Real hustlers never paid for gaming and now GTFOHHHHHH
I was a guild leader actually, but the people I 'led' were autistic subhumans like myself so doesn't count

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
A real father role would have had been indefinitely better for me than Metin2 ever has been for me.