Mew has officially lost his marbles

Sean O'Aspie

Sean O'Aspie

Banned
its just the way he talks. i always highly suspected he was an autismo but this confirms my suspicions. do you think he already has an acc here?

yeah he's @Mewcel go get him

4:31. Laughed my ass off at this.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
is dr mew the user @Mewcel

Yeah it's me Dr. Mew. You guys need to help me with this legal battle against the orthokikes. I don't have an income anymore from my practice and I'm legit worried for my life rn.

Also, I give PSL ratings in my Skype calls for a small fee. @Wincel already made use of my services, he can confirm.

• +1
Reactions: Phad, Nibba, Lorsss and 1 other person
Mike Mew gave his life for us... show him some respect.

• +1
Reactions: spark and UltraExtremeIntense
Yeah it's me Dr. Mew. You guys need to help me with this legal battle against the orthokikes. I don't have an income anymore from my practice and I'm legit worried for my life rn.

Also, I give PSL ratings in my Skype calls for a small fee. @Wincel already made use of my services, he can confirm.
:chad:

TBH

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and Sean O'Aspie
All of that bone shifting is starting to fuck with his brain

nah he's just british

What? Did you forget about your old buddy @Nibba who has shown brilliant results from your techniques. Feeling slighted, Dr mew tbh

What? Did you forget about your old buddy @Nibba who has shown brilliant results from your techniques. Feeling slighted, Dr mew tbh
that buddy @Nibba is a sperg cow fatcel nolonger

JFLLLLLLL @Intel.Imperitive
Everyone already knows this. It just makes it all the more pathetic when people whine about being ecto when I'm ecto and look meso after a few months of hard work. People here are so damn lazy and have no discipline

Everyone already knows this. It just makes it all the more pathetic when people whine about being ecto when I'm ecto and look meso after a few months of hard work. People here are so damn lazy and have no discipline
do u think im a lazycel

I don't even know man. I have no idea what ur life is like
how can we share our lives so we get to know eachother better