[Mew pill] my 5 year 24/7 hard mewing journey,100%proof jewing works,mewcopers eternally btfo.

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
This pic was taken 5 years ago.

My nickname back then was

But after putting my tongue up for 5 years straight while obnoxious brutes were engaging in degeneracy like parties and sex,

Now they call me

KEEP CRYING FOR ME U UTTER DOGS.

if you want me to teach you how to Mew,I charge $30 an hour, add me on astrosky/skype.com (it takes a whole hour to tell u to put your tongue on roof trust me.)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, FatmanO, Weed and 27 others
@Arceus300 still mogs you even without mewing MOG MOG MOG MOG

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, kirbyparks, Arkantos and 4 others
slayer tbh mogs prime Gandy

• +1
Reactions: Autist, dogtown, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Autist, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
Contact me if you want nofap coaching/sessions
I charge 100$ per hour

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, FatmanO, StressShady and 9 others
mods sticky this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel and RichardSpencel
I totally look like this guy :chad:?
This pic was taken 5 years ago.
View attachment 33186

My nickname back then was
View attachment 33187

But after putting my tongue up for 5 years straight while obnoxious brutes were engaging in degeneracy like parties and sex,

View attachment 33188

Now they call me

View attachment 33189

KEEP CRYING FOR ME U UTTER DOGS.

if you want me to teach you how to Mew,I charge $30 an hour, add me on astrosky/skype.com (it takes a whole hour to tell u to put your tongue on roof trust me.)
This thread proves showers are legit

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and RichardSpencel
That wasn’t mewing bro that was cause you took a shower

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, Extra Chromosome, Autist and 4 others
Not you tho, or is it?

• +1
Reactions: Nation
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel, HorseFace and 1 other person
I mean sure, demanding 30$ per hour for mewing lessons is ridiculous, taking mewing lessons at all is a ridiculous concept to me since it's easy as shit. It's literally just putting the entire tongue on the roof of the mouth and chintucking, how hard can that be?

But the thing is that people do take these lessons. There are people out there willing to pay 30$ per hour for it.

So why blame him? If there are people out there willing to pay those ridiculous prices then why not exploit them? It's their own choice.
You can't lie to yourselves- if someone offered you 30$ per hour for fart lessons, you would do it too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, mojopin, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Contact me if you want nofap coaching/sessions
I charge 100$ per hour
And contact me if you want fap coaching sessions. I do them for free.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and kobecel

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I mean sure, demanding 30$ per hour for mewing lessons is ridiculous, taking mewing lessons at all is a ridiculous concept to me since it's easy as shit. It's literally just putting the entire tongue on the roof of the mouth and chintucking, how hard can that be?

But the thing is that people do take these lessons. There are people out there willing to pay 30$ per hour for it.

So why blame him? If there are people out there willing to pay those ridiculous prices then why not exploit them? It's their own choice.
You can't lie to yourselves- if someone offered you 30$ per hour for fart lessons, you would do it too.
I fully admit it's just jealousy,and yeah its the retards faults who pay,I saw a vid of his showing his session,and it was some coping 32-36yo currycel thinking he will become a slayer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Extra Chromosome, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and 5 others
Jooo @mojopin, my brother, what's your opinion? You are a fame greedy jew kike dog as well so I wanna know

• JFL
I will mew coach for $15 an hour

Make a funny comment on my new vid so I can pin the comment pls

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and RichardSpencel
Already seen it,Couldn't think of anything funny to write ):

• So Sad
Reactions: mojopin

woaaah this guy makes a good point, you should pin him

• +1
nooooooooo my commnt? No way in hell tbh tbh tbh t b h T B H
He already mentions in the video that he's better looking outta the two but not a god .

He already mentions in the video that he's better looking outta the two but not a god .
Yeah, and I was saying he would be a god if the twin was ideally developed. He still doesn't have ideal craniofacial development, almost no one has. Almost all people with ideal craniofacial development are 7+ looking all around, at least if I had to rate.
And how well you can develop craniofacially is not genetic, biophysical rules apply to all humans. With enough mewing, everyone will get a 90 degree gonial angle and wide palate.

• +1
Yeah, and I was saying he would be a god if the twin was ideally developed. He still doesn't have ideal craniofacial development, almost no one has. Almost all people with ideal craniofacial development are 7+ looking all around, at least if I had to rate.
And how well you can develop craniofacially is not genetic, biophysical rules apply to all humans. With enough mewing, everyone will get a 90 degree gonial angle and wide palate.
I also should have mentioned the importance of the mothers diet during pregnancy and early years of life. I still think it’s wrong to assume facial development is entirely mewing even if it is a lot of it. The point I was trying to make is some people have around average facial development but are way better looking than others with amazing facial development as a result of genetics

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and SayNoToRotting
great progress man happy for you

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel

Mewing actually work if done right and most people cant do it right so in this particular case the 30$ could be that best investment in his life wtf is 30$ ?! mcdonalds meal lmao

but when it come to these things I disagree with you some legit charlatan/snake oil salesman out there charging ridiculous amount of money and are abusing poor desperate young people who are on the brink of suicide and cry themselves at night probably (I am sure many of you can relate)

The people who abuse these guys are the scumiest of the scum a good example of those is Real Social Dynamics

they also tend to charge 1-2k dollar and have werid ass marketing where they claim it's worth 10k dollars with 90% of and crap like that lol
also it's always pre recorded videos and never live coaching where you can ask question or interact

tbh you can get a gf and get laid you arent ugly

Wtf you found the secret

Shut this site down and replace it with this srs

• +1