• FB0E4BE4-D1FC-4FAC-B277-4C619BDD9D4D.png
    FB0E4BE4-D1FC-4FAC-B277-4C619BDD9D4D.png
    207.3 KB · Views: 116
  • FAB13B4D-9162-4FA0-BC7B-E4BE685E8652.png
    FAB13B4D-9162-4FA0-BC7B-E4BE685E8652.png
    111.4 KB · Views: 125
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, SHARK and Extra Chromosome
Can we see a front view? Looks really good so your gonna get a lot of hate saying cope

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I don’t have any before pics from that time but I think the first pic shows it pretty well. This is my jaw now, has noticeably improved imo

Attachments

• 9DB042C2-C41D-4E0A-B4CD-68F646BC5881.png
    9DB042C2-C41D-4E0A-B4CD-68F646BC5881.png
    217.4 KB · Views: 123
Holy fuck nice progress

I have been mewing for months and seen no progress. and I am 18
Really? Not even jaw definition? I can’t say for sure that my bones have grown at all but my jaw has gotten more defined for sure. And my teeth seemed to have leveled out a bit. Maybe some people respond better than others, I dont know, but keep doing it. I’m sure you’ve improved but just haven’t noticed
Holy fuck nice progress
Thanks man.

Last edited:
Really? Not even jaw definition? I can’t say for sure that my bones have grown at all but my jaw has gotten more defined for sure. And my teeth seemed to have leveled out a bit. Maybe some people respond better than others, I dont know, but keep doing it. I’m sure you’ve improved but just haven’t noticed
I did take photos, nothing.
What was your weight and diet before those three months? And now?

Oh wait found a pic. Yeah jaw definitely widened, to be more specific first pic dec. 21 second pic Mar. 21 so exactly 3 month difference. Again not trying to prove it will grow face forward but you can’t argue jaw gains that come from mewing.
I did take photos, nothing.
What was your weight and diet before those three months? And now?
I eat a super strict plant based diet and supplement with superfoods, lift heavy 4x a week, run 2-3x a week and practice MMA 3x a week. I mean i’m sure it’s contributed to other things (skin maybe?) but can’t say any of that has had an affect on jaw.

Attachments

• E7291FD5-B4B0-43B1-8CB8-1881893D86FC.png
    E7291FD5-B4B0-43B1-8CB8-1881893D86FC.png
    242.7 KB · Views: 104
  • A12810E0-0168-4C3F-9BA4-78CC33D305B1.png
    A12810E0-0168-4C3F-9BA4-78CC33D305B1.png
    217.4 KB · Views: 90
u are pushing your face forward in the after pic lmfaoooo :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656, DrTony and Autist
Very Slightly in the third pic maybe but in the second pic no, and it’s very clear mewing has made a difference. Trust me dude I look in the mirror everyday, my face and specifically jaw has never looked like this before I started mewing.
My lower jaw naturally began to rest more forward after a while, as you can see from the difference in lip overlap

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
mew is cope

REPEAT WITH ME

MEW

IS

COPE

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather, Deleted member 773, Alexanderr and 2 others
Very Slightly in the third pic maybe but in the second pic no, and it’s very clear mewing has made a difference. Trust me dude I look in the mirror everyday, my face and specifically jaw has never looked like this before I started mewing.

My lower jaw naturally began to rest more forward after a while, as you can see from the difference in lip overlap
take another pic from the same angle and resting position then comeback :lul:

Diff angles and head positions, not a single real diff was spotted

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
I have been mewing for months and seen no progress. and I am 18
Make sure your putting the lower third of the tongue on the soft palate of your mouth. When you do this and breathe from your nose, you should feel a nice cold breathe of air

• +1
I am a big advocator of mewing and I myself claim to be able to see results after 5 months of dedicated mewing, but even I say that those pics don't show us anything really.
Different angles and such going on.

• +1
Reactions: Maximus and Extra Chromosome
Desperate and delusional. Just imagine jutting your jaw forward in after pics and then claiming muh mewing. Lmao. Zero difference

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 656, Dude420 and 1 other person
Desperate and delusional. Just imagine jutting your jaw forward in after pics and then claiming muh mewing. Lmao. Zero difference
You guys aren’t understanding. In my case I had a very recessed jaw that was damaging my TMJ joint. Mewing naturally pushed my lower jaw forward and the resting position of my jaw naturally moved. I guess when your jaw moves back to its natural state it’s “jutting”.
I am a big advocator of mewing and I myself claim to be able to see results after 5 months of dedicated mewing, but even I say that those pics don't show us anything really.
I respect the opinion but at the end of the day as I live with my face I have noticed considerable changes

What kind of mewing? Just posture or hard mewing/chewing? Those are some great results

I also have a slight overbite that leaves my jaw a little recessed and gives me some TMJ trouble. If I align it correctly (pretty much just jut a little) then the issues go away, but I can't bite fully so it's unsustainable. I'd like to somehow fix my bite in that state so I'm trying mewing and considering some kind of orthodontic treatment. Would be nice not to spend thousands tbh

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
SHOW US THE BEFORE AND AFTERS PLEASEEE. ALSO ARE YOU BLACK?

I was just curious lol no disrespect
Fine lol, I'm white. Didy you think I was black because of my avi?

I will share my mew results soon, but not publicly, Imma send them to a few selected users per PM, you will be one of them, feel honoured.

• +1
Fine lol, I'm white. Didy you think I was black because of my avi?

I will share my mew results soon, but not publicly, Imma send them to a few selected users per PM, you will be one of them, feel honoured.

I always felt u were black too ngl. This is quite a shock to my system.

• +1
Different angles and jutting. Your facial bones won't change in any noticable way in 4 months. You already look quite good, so stop with the autism, it's a huge turnoff for most women.

What kind of mewing? Just posture or hard mewing/chewing? Those are some great results

I also have a slight overbite that leaves my jaw a little recessed and gives me some TMJ trouble. If I align it correctly (pretty much just jut a little) then the issues go away, but I can't bite fully so it's unsustainable. I'd like to somehow fix my bite in that state so I'm trying mewing and considering some kind of orthodontic treatment. Would be nice not to spend thousands tbh
I’m actually in the same exact situation as you. I noticed that my tmj joint can relax with a slight jut. I actually just got Invisalign and it has helped so much. Basically now my jaw is naturally forward without having to jut, and i’m just waiting for the teeth to come together now. I would recommend Invisalign as well as mewing daily. My Invisalign is costing roughly 4k payed monthly for 2 years, yeah it’s a lot but definitely worth it has eradicated any tmj pain and brought my jaw up. But mewing and naturally slightly jutting did help tremendously as well

I’m actually in the same exact situation as you. I noticed that my tmj joint can relax with a slight jut. I actually just got Invisalign and it has helped so much. Basically now my jaw is naturally forward without having to jut, and i’m just waiting for the teeth to come together now. I would recommend Invisalign as well as mewing daily. My Invisalign is costing roughly 4k payed monthly for 2 years, yeah it’s a lot but definitely worth it has eradicated any tmj pain and brought my jaw up. But mewing and naturally slightly jutting did help tremendously as well

Really appreciate that, I'm a poor student so paying $200 just to have someone tell me if invisalign will work or not is a big deal, now I know what to expect. That's USD I'm guessing? (I'm Australian)

Also by bringing your jaw up do you just mean the back of your lower jaw so that your teeth touch? In my case it's almost like my ramus is too long or my TMJ has lowered just the very back portion of my mandible. The teeth down there are also slightly inward facing so hopefully straightening them gives them the few mm they need to contact the upper teeth.

fuck mewers if u mew I spit on u