Mewing after 24 still works?

D

Deleted member 73930

𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

well yeah it will work at least for raising the hyoid up and its not only temporary because with time it will raisen it up in small movements for sure

for chin forward growth prolly not it works best while ur still growing i mean it provides a lot of pressure and im pretty sure it worked for me in that regards between age 16 and 18

but u can do chewing which works at ur age too, idk about ramus remodeling but it will work for the muscles in ur face

well yeah it will work at least for raising the hyoid up and its not only temporary because with time it will raisen it up in small movements for sure

for chin forward growth prolly not it works best while ur still growing i mean it provides a lot of pressure and im pretty sure it worked for me in that regards between age 16 and 18
If it would work I’d have salludon tier forward growth… quit the bull man

If it would work I’d have salludon tier forward growth… quit the bull man
it works but u cant go from recessed subhuman to forward grown chad lmao it works for slight forward growth

it works but u cant go from recessed subhuman to forward grown chad lmao it works for slight forward growth
I havent got any changes. Maybe I did but with was a 10th of a mm perhaps

I havent got any changes. Maybe I did but with was a 10th of a mm perhaps
i think changes will be a lot more obvious if u have a naturally low hyoid like me and u will see how with time it improves a lot and my chin is more forward now

I don't think so, I have been face pulling for a while though and I think it has helped but could be cope.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
It doesnt work

Dont trust these guys larping in the comments, mewing Is bullshit even during puberty:lul:

Even if it does anything its effects are so minimal you wont even notice it

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
thx guys. So there is still hope

It doesnt work

Dont trust these guys larping in the comments, mewing Is bullshit even during puberty:lul:

Even if it does anything its effects are so minimal you wont even notice it
Mewing only works if you’re an active mouthbreather. Cant believe I fell for such a psyop

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
Mewing only works if you’re an active mouthbreather. Cant believe I fell for such a psyop
Yeah so basically what mewing works for is you start nose breathing instead of mouth breathing which means that

IT DOESNT DO SHIT

Unless youre a mouth breather

Yeah so basically what mewing works for is you start nose breathing instead of mouth breathing which means that

IT DOESNT DO SHIT

Unless youre a mouth breather
Guides ur development but dont expect barret tier

Prevents recession and is natures natural tooth retainer

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
I do it sometimes and I don't feel like it has any effect. you're supposed to rest your tongue on the roof of your mouth, right?