Mewing after 4 years old= cope

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
I no longer believe the "mewing after 12 years is cope" theory. I now believe that mewing past 4 years old is the true deadline.

At the age of four and below, the bones are extremely malleable and very light forces can completely change their bone structure. The structure of their face at this age is what their face will keep growing as.

Over for Mewers

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Lorsss, Mr.cope and 4 others
Cool, such valuable information

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, deer, Dog face and 12 others
Mewing is cope after Mother's womb jfl@op

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Mewing after getting out of your father's balls is cope

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 6427, Jamal2222 and 4 others
Download

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, MentalistKebab, Incoming and 3 others
How far did you have to reach up your ass to come to this conclusion? nothing to back up your claim except what you "believe"

not even mike mew understands mewing, a lot of it is just marketed for him and his father's own personal gain

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 7173 and 1 other person
Can a moderator please give this guy a 100% infraction and ban him for being too dumb for life?

I can't read his nonsense any more.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Incoming, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
mewing is a theory nothing more

mewing is a theory nothing more

LOL

Endless evidence suggests it's pretty concrete reality dude and assists you in reaching your genetic potential. It's called environmental influence.

Don't let that stop you from coping with your subhuman bone placements tho.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 5349 and Incoming
Can a moderator please give this guy a 100% infraction and ban him for being too dumb for life?

I can't read his nonsense any more.
What nonsense? Jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Nosecel and Deleted member 6128
I agree mewing is minimal the only way to truly ascend is surgery

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Thank you so much for your PHD knowledge

LOL

Endless evidence suggests it's pretty concrete reality dude and assists you in reaching your genetic potential. It's called environmental influence.

LOL

potential in children. it’s snake oil for adults unless you use an mse

potential in children. it’s snake oil for adults unless you use an mse

And works with mse then? What are the drawn-downs to using an mse?

How do you get one?

That silly tart in your signature that thinks she is good looking because she is caked in makeup is annoying me, please remove it ROFL

And works with mse then? What are the drawn-downs to using an mse?

How do you get one?

That silly tart in your signature that thinks she is good looking because she is caked in makeup is annoying me, please remove it ROFL
if the mse isn’t place correctly you could have serious scars in your mouth without actually splitting your sutures, as it would move move your skin with everything else without shifting an inch of your bone. also there’s a high risk of infection but that’s a given for any surgical procedure. you can just google mse drawbacks there’s this great Yter that experimented with it

brg going over to my cousins house and sneaking up in his 3 years old sons bedroom to teach him how to mew

guys mewing isn’t cope!!

• +1
Reactions: Carlodcx96
I no longer believe the "mewing after 12 years is cope" theory. I now believe that mewing past 4 years old is the true deadline.

At the age of four and below, the bones are extremely malleable and very light forces can completely change their bone structure. The structure of their face at this age is what their face will keep growing as.

Over for Mewers
aren't you the same kid that stood in the sun for 6 hours and then posted about how you need to go to the emergency room? yeah shut the fuck up.

aren't you the same kid that stood in the sun for 6 hours and then posted about how you need to go to the emergency room? yeah shut the fuck up.
Fuck you graycel get the fuck off this forum. Faggot bitch