MEWING and CHEWING - 2022 effectiveness reality check

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer

All credit to @betamanlet

Most of the facial movement in the gif is achievable through alveolar remodelling, which is a process that takes place even on adults (AGGA is the most obvious proof of this, although as an approach it is awkward). The correct way to develop the alveolar ridge is to bite forward with the mandible, so that the bicuspids, canines and incisors make contact. Your mandible is a face-pulling device (or more correctly, a face-pushing device). You are meant to use the mandible to push the maxilla forward, as this also locks in the cervical posture in a way tongue alone couldn't.

By doing this, you cause bone resorption behind the posterior maxillary alveolar ridge, and new bone formation in the anterior maxillary ridge in front of your teeth. This allows the teeth to effectively hover through the bone. At the same time, you are pushing the mandibular incisors and canines backwards with the maxillary teeth, which allows your jaw and chin to slide forward, increasing its projection. In short, the upper and lower front teeth are moving each other to opposite directions, which leads to a better balance of the jaws as the mandible is no longer trapped behind overly forward lower teeth and overly backward upper teeth

a2fawfasf-jpg.152720

Nothing about this is speculation, as everything I have shared about the remoldability of the alveolar ridge is known even to the common orthodontist.

Some clear results:

user jamos (from i think TGW?)

user @antiantifa

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky, teenmax, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
what about oldcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and Mewton
can you explain what to do i dont get it

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 3 others
autistic thread :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Wtf are u advocating for jutting or chewing?

Where’s the proof that that guy even jutted?

jutting is not jewting
and jewting >>>>>> jutting

• WTF
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
jutting is not jewting
and jewting >>>>>> jutting
I thought jewting was a meme version of saying jutting, cause you're like deceiving others with your jaw, hence the "jew".

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj

Most of the facial movement in the gif is achievable through alveolar remodelling, which is a process that takes place even on adults (AGGA is the most obvious proof of this, although as an approach it is awkward). The correct way to develop the alveolar ridge is to bite forward with the mandible, so that the bicuspids, canines and incisors make contact. Your mandible is a face-pulling device (or more correctly, a face-pushing device). You are meant to use the mandible to push the maxilla forward, as this also locks in the cervical posture in a way tongue alone couldn't.

By doing this, you cause bone resorption behind the posterior maxillary alveolar ridge, and new bone formation in the anterior maxillary ridge in front of your teeth. This allows the teeth to effectively hover through the bone. At the same time, you are pushing the mandibular incisors and canines backwards with the maxillary teeth, which allows your jaw and chin to slide forward, increasing its projection. In short, the upper and lower front teeth are moving each other to opposite directions, which leads to a better balance of the jaws as the mandible is no longer trapped behind overly forward lower teeth and overly backward upper teeth

a2fawfasf-jpg.152720

Nothing about this is speculation, as everything I have shared about the remoldability of the alveolar ridge is known even to the common orthodontist.

Some clear results:

View attachment 1539495

View attachment 1539504

View attachment 1539505

View attachment 1539506View attachment 1539507

user @antiantifa

View attachment 1539508
Wait so are we supposed to only chew with the back molars ?

a2fawfasf-jpg.152720

Some clear results:

View attachment 1539495

View attachment 1539504

View attachment 1539505

user @antiantifa

View attachment 1539508
dont understand explain what i need to do

a2fawfasf-jpg.152720

Some clear results:

View attachment 1539495

View attachment 1539504

View attachment 1539505

user @antiantifa

View attachment 1539508
Won’t this cause alveolar bone loss, leading to weak teeth?

Let me add some before and after pic of me mewing

Attachments

• 061AB309-BDA5-4E42-B280-338ADF86E320.jpeg
    061AB309-BDA5-4E42-B280-338ADF86E320.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Jfl @ using pics from users known to have gotten surgery, retarded thread from retarded user

Bunp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453