Good memer tho don’t hmm rect

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel and Gaygymmaxx
real

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and thecel
damn that's crazy thecel

This is maher if he would had mewed in his life. The real tyler is a recessed forward neck posture dog
even he has shit hyoid bone too:feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover
even he has shit hyoid bone too:feelswah:
Yes i noticed it too. When i mew my hyoid is fine but when i don't it just drops and it is horrible. My biggest issue isn't hyoid bone but thick skin under my chin, i'd have a much greater chin projection with thinner skin under my chin

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and rand anon
Yes i noticed it too. When i mew my hyoid is fine but when i don't it just drops and it is horrible. My biggest issue isn't hyoid bone but thick skin under my chin, i'd have a much greater chin projection with thinner skin under my chin
I hve to mew super hard for mine to look fine:feelswah:
hopefully genio helps:feelswhy:

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel and It'snotover
We men are really fucked, foids on average have better forward growth and a tighter skin under their jaws, that's really a bullshit, a tighter skin under the jaw is more aesthetically important in males. Only barrett has it. The nature hate us so bad:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel and rand anon
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
I noticed a skinny boomer who looked low bf for an oldcel tbh who had a terrible hyoid, imo get on top of that shit. It is more than just mewing though your neck posture is important aswell.

• Woah
  • +1
I noticed a skinny boomer who looked low bf for an oldcel tbh who had a terrible hyoid, imo get on top of that shit. It is more than just mewing though your neck posture is important aswell.
Yes, hyoid placement is genetic but mewing can unironically help here and is the one and only thing that it improve in your looks, making the submental region more defined with less skin. Neck posture plays a HUGE role in mandible development during development years, that's why zoomers don't have tall lower thirds anymore because their posture is shit but sadly once you'll be 20yo you can't fix neck posture and getting results in the mandible. This is an underrated factor in mandible and face development.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Bit of a late reply, but @thecel ur a surgery nerd aren’t u? Thoughts? Can genio improve the position of the hyoid? My tongue hurts all the time from hardmewing :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: thecel