Mewing at 19 = cope?

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
Wondering

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
For super bone changes yes. its cope.
But good oral habits and posture will always be a healthmax and probs a slight looksmax for your hyoid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Griffith, GoMadAndSTFU, Alexanderr and 7 others
No, it can help you slighty.

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Mansnob
Good oral posture is good for the airways

Mewing for the purpose of forward growth in adulthood = useless

Doublejaw or death

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Deleted member 2227
Yes ofc

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
New if you don’t want your face to further collapse while getting older

Mewing is never cope. Bones are constantly remodelling and change during your whole life. So the point is not if your face changes after puberty, because it is a fact that it does. The question is: Is Mewing enough to change it? Most of the time, changes will be barely noticeable if they even exist. For real and visible results, you should get a palatal expander for example.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 1464, Hector and 2 others
After 14 - 15 yo, it pretty much a cope. So no.

Mewing is a cope, age doesnt matter

I've had drastic facial changes after discovering mewing at 17-18 and I'm going on 19 now and still seeing improvements. this could also have to do with my late growth and my pushed back bone age, but theres no harm in trying it anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Hector
I've had drastic facial changes after discovering mewing at 17-18 and I'm going on 19 now and still seeing improvements. this could also have to do with my late growth and my pushed back bone age, but theres no harm in trying it anyways.
Check pm .

Mewing is never cope. Bones are constantly remodelling and change during your whole life. So the point is not if your face changes after puberty, because it is a fact that it does. The question is: Is Mewing enough to change it? Most of the time, changes will be barely noticeable if they even exist. For real and visible results, you should get a palatal expander for example.
High IQ

• JFL
Reactions: KEy21
What about myobrace then?

I mean, you’ve got nothing to lose. Putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth isn’t that bothersome, is it?

I mean, you’ve got nothing to lose. Putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth isn’t that bothersome, is it?
I have to wear retainers so it's hard

• So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr
It's cope if it doesn't increase your psl

i mewed since 13 and now i got decent jaw etc, will my jaw get fucked if i stop mewing now or can i finally stop this shit?

i mewed since 13 and now i got decent jaw etc, will my jaw get fucked if i stop mewing now or can i finally stop this shit?
Just stop