Mewing causing weaker chin

Fat cunt

Fat cunt

Gold
I started to pickup mewing again after a couple of days now my chin is more recessed and further back am i doing it wrong?

All in your head

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and ovrck
Noticed the same

Noticed the same
Thats maybe because maxilla moves forward faster than chin. Ops problem is most likely only at his head since mewing does not change face in couple days.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Unless you’re doing it wrong you’ll be overanalysing your jaw to see changes and most likely imagine it getting worse

Unless you’re doing it wrong you’ll be overanalysing your jaw to see changes and most likely imagine it getting worse
Well how should i be doing it??

Your maxilla is probably coming forward, that's why your chin appears to sit further back. My upper jaw appears to be more prominent than my lower jaw at the moment, but it all could be in my head. Will have to take pics and verify it with people on here tbh.

Your maxilla is probably coming forward, that's why your chin appears to sit further back. My upper jaw appears to be more prominent than my lower jaw at the moment, but it all could be in my head. Will have to take pics and verify it with people on here tbh.
Should i do neck and jaw stretches or should i only focus on mewing?