mewing debate v2 (GTFIHN)

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
Basic physics with the energy conservation laws proves mewing: energy cant be created or destroyed only transferred into different forms. This means whenever you apply a force using your tongue, the laws of physics makes all the force go right into the roof of your mouth and therefor your maxilla. (a little is released as heat in friction)
Newton’s first law states an object will continue what it’s doing until a force is applied. This means that whenever a force is applied to matter it will change 100% of the time (sometimes just very small amounts, if you breathe on a wall it physically changes the wall a very minuscule amount). In this case it just takes a long time for results to occur due to the tongues relatively low force output and the very high density of bone. A whole day of mewing may only exert 500 Newton’s of force on the maxilla, which obviously won’t make change fast. But if you took a jack hammer to your maxilla it will change fast from the high forces. Back to conservetion of energy, all energy changes must be accounted for so if you can change bone structure with a jack hammer that exerts 10000 Newtons then, you can change it with your tongue it will just take you a long time to accumulate enough overall force for your tongue to change bone, since the Newton is a set unit of force.

also if you can’t comprehend that, I’ll give another example. Chimpanzees are our closest living relatives as we share around 98% of our dna with. Which means some millions of years ago we shared a common ancestor with the chimp. For them to maintain their straight teeth and for humans to lose ours means that natural selection would of had to favored the humans with crooked teeth over straight teeth as it would increase our survivability, which obviously isn’t logical at all as every other mammal on earth went through nautral selection as well and it favored straight teeth over crooked teeth.

feel free to attempt to debunk this and discuss

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope, Henchi, Deleted member 2426 and 2 others
1464.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and SikKunt
Goblin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and pisslord
you little shits will still call mewing cope even though none of you can disprove my logic

veteran cum guzzlers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Deleted member 3043
Legit son

• +1
Reactions: retard
2BE9AAD2 5CA8 4939 93B2 87308BAAE95C

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Is cope, get out.

can u elaborate how I’m wrong past “is cope”
You’re saying that any amount of force applied to anything will move that object over time, which is wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Calm down, mike mew

can u elaborate how I’m wrong past “is cope”

Ok, this guy exist

He is mouth breathing and and drooling everywhere and still mogs 99% of population having a morph like face, also, the tongue don't have enough force to make something like FORWARD GROWTH OF A GIGANTIC BONE in your face, doesn't even make sense, Mike Mew don't have any prove of anything too.
The superior maxillary bone is also closed in a such young age so it's impossible.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 1464
Ok, this guy exist

Probably that fucking autist mews hardcore when nobody is looking at him. He's bragging about his genetics by keeping that mouth wide open on camera.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, chadpreetcel123, TheMewingBBC and 2 others
Ok, this guy exist

He is mouth breathing and and drooling everywhere and still mogs 99% of population having a morph like face, also, the tongue don't have enough force to make something like FORWARD GROWTH OF A GIGANTIC BONE in your face, doesn't even make sense, Mike Mew don't have any prove of anything too.
The superior maxillary bone is also closed in a such young age so it's impossible.

Wtf poor guy ! He could have been giga chad not even lying

• +1
Wtf poor guy ! He could have been giga chad not even lying

He mogs many many models and actors, really a such good face, also from side he looks like a morph.

• +1
You’re saying that any amount of force applied to anything will move that object over time, which is wrong
I could blow breathe on a brick wall for 100000000000+ years and I would crack it eventually. Every force has an equal and opposite reaction and every force does something from conservation of energy
Ok, this guy exist

that only holds true under the premise of getting results in a short amount of time, If you mewed for 5+ years you would certainly get results unless you have an extremely high bone density, also didn’t even watch but singular cases of anecdotal evidence don’t disprove shit. Even if a bone suture closes doesn’t mean you can’t move it. If I put a jackhammer on a “closed maxilla” I would obliterate it closed or not

Last edited:
  • +1
retard

• +1
Reactions: retard and Deleted member 2227
Ok, this guy exist

The opinions and proof of mewing are quite divided on the web.
But I am 100% certain on this:
Look at the kid’s hyoid, submentals, and head to neck posture. Hyoid never visible, submental non existent, and head to neck posture mostly up and erect through the video.
I’ve been Mewing (sucking up my hyoid and submental in an ideal posture as much as possible) for two year now and had SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENTS on my lower third.

So in conclusion having your submental and hyoid non visible, whether from genetics or Mewing, almost always equals to having a good lower third, especially from a young age.

Last edited:
  • +1
Well palatal expanders work even in adults. Even though your tongue doesn't produce the kind of constant force a palatal expander does, if you religiously hard mew I believe you can see some results after a while. The fact that my maxilla and zygos hurt when I hard mew tells me that something has to be happening.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 2581
Well palatal expanders work even in adults. Even though your tongue doesn't produce the kind of constant force a palatal expander does, if you religiously hard mew I believe you can see some results after a while. The fact that my maxilla and zygos hurt when I hard mew tells me that something has to be happening.
legit man

and this dude just proved mewing workd

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Didnt read, but:

MEW IS COPE