• @Agendum
  • @disillusioned
  • @Warlow
  • @GarouTheIncel
  • @Lefort III
  • @Gunna
  • @spark
    Stop viewing this thread and reply.

Further evidence that facial development is more about jaw posture than tongue posture.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hazed, diggbicc, Deleted member 6695 and 3 others
its the tip of the tounge tbh
Wait am I being retarded? Is he showcasing that he doesn't have tongue at all or not?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Wait am I being retarded? Is he showcasing that he doesn't have tongue at all or not?
nah but its not like his midface is upswung

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Checked his other videos. He has a tongue.
\

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Lmao, datboijj and 3 others
Facial development isn't just tongue, it's also chewing and he's recessed, not to the extent of birdcel he is indeed recessed.

nah but its not like his midface is upswung
Sure, yet it's clearly bony enough not to compel you to question the existence of his tongue, from the orhotropic point of view anyway. I remember reading about a woman who actually was born without a tongue, she wasn't nearly as deformed as you'd expect her to be.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Good_Little_Goy and goat2x
@Good_Little_Goy Thoughts on chewing?

Further evidence that facial development is more about jaw posture than tongue posture.
He got a tongue retard he is just larping
Jfl at using tik tok as evidence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, mewcoper, Hades and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 6695
Joined Apr 29, 2020
The day that saved my life
60267469 E98D 451D A4DE 36354B327110

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608
Sure, yet it's clearly bony enough not to compel you to question the existence of his tongue, from the orhotropic point of view anyway. I remember reading about a woman who actually was born without a tongue, she wasn't nearly as deformed as you'd expect her to be.
Toungue is only responsible for transverse growth, saggital growth Is dependent on keeping the teeth together, most masc Chads like Henry Cavill, gabriel Macht etc don't have much transverse growth but good saggital... Saggital growth is the most important to be a chad.
Tldr, to become a chad mewing isn't as necessary but keeping your teeth together and chewing the fuck out of the food you eat is necessary.

Toungue is only responsible for transverse growth, saggital growth Is dependent on keeping the teeth together, most masc Chads like Henry Cavill, gabriel Macht etc don't have much transverse growth but good saggital... Saggital growth is the most important to be a chad.
Tldr, to become a chad mewing isn't as necessary but keeping your teeth together and chewing the fuck out of the food you eat is necessary.

Yup. Also saggital based growth shows the most difference in very slight differences in width too. Even more "millimeters are miles on the face". Flat zygos don't matter if you have good lateral protrusion for instance.

• +1
Reactions: Gremblo
Cope

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Yup. Also saggital based growth shows the most difference in very slight differences in width too. Even more "millimeters are miles on the face". Flat zygos don't matter if you have good lateral protrusion for instance.
Actually, the potential for saggital growth also increases with increase in transverse growth, seeing the skull in a 3 dimensional plane,as much as the transverse growth decreases i.e the palate gets narrow, the maxilla drops down from the side accordingly, increasing the gonial angle, most people with God tier aesthetics do actually have craniofacial dystrophy but the the framework of their skull works in harmony, by that I mean the hard tissue (mandible, maxilla), muscles (masseters, buccinators, pterygoids etc.) Work in the most efficient way possible.

Agree.

• +1
Reactions: Gremblo