Mewing debunked? srs

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk

looksmaxilla

Incel

May 10, 2019
first of all mewing involves 24/7 activation of the muscles below the jaw, the hyoid muscles, when muscles are constantly activated like that your body goes into "fight or flight" mode activating the sympathetic nervous system that causes blood vessel constriction in the intestines, this means that your body will not absorb nutrients from your food properly and food is the MOST important factor for growth , other than that your body will secrete cortisol, the stress hormone, that has a negative effect on testosterone level, a hormone known for causing the appearance of secondary male characteristics.

BUT let us not even think about the science behind it , mike mew HIMSELF has a maxilla that is more recessed than the AVERAGE person , he has a good jaw and keeps promoting " if your maxilla grows your jaw will upswing and follow and vice versa" HE is the prime example that that is not true he has a decent jaw with a below average maxilla, i say decent because it is not even that great , barely protrudes past his lower lip WHILE HEAD TILTING.

The british orthodontic society banned him because he could not provide EVIDENCE for mewing

in mews defense you can maybe expand your intermolar distance with mewing but is it really worth the sacrifice?

Last edited:
Can't see pics.

How many times does mewing need to be shown as cope before people realise it's a cope?

what would you say about natural mewers who have their hyoid bones up after swallow

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Biggest fucking bullshit I've ever read

You're annoying
BRUH
i thought we were friends bro...
i guess you took that one joke i made in your thread about the party you couldn't go to seriously? i even apologised afterwards and told u noone was being serious in that thread to make sure u wouldnt get the wrong idea
i didnt think you were one to believe in mewing either, its cope