Mewing does work! (if you do it right)

Interested

Interested

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩S̴̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͝͝͝
Been mewing for 5 years now, and I have to say that it does indeed work. It's become a trend in looksmax communities to claim that it's "cope", but you all forget that if it wasn't for mewing, this forum wouldn't have existed. It's the godfather of all Looksmax.

If it didn't work for you, then there might be a reason that you are not aware of. Most likely you can't even mew, because you don't have enough space in your mouth palate.

Another thing is, you have to hard mew 24/7, it only really changes your appearance when you mew so hard that it literally hurts. And yes, it works even after you are 18 years old.

(ignore the wild unkept stubble, normally I have it clean shaved)

I quite literally didn't have a chin, was extremely recessed. I'm not saying it's ideal now, but it's miles better than it used to be 5 years ago.

Wether you choose to mew or not it's up to you, but I would highly recommend you don't miss an opportunity to improve your lower third for absolutely free.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Av0nr, 5.5psl, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
3F50F7E8 FF23 4E8D 9204 1676EAF4C39C

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hueless, ronald_98, Deleted member 8758 and 19 others
Inhale Loda GIF by Alliance

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and Interested
Not a single reason for me to lie

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29796
it does work idk why everyone claims it's cope

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and Interested
gotta see before pics tbh

• +1
Reactions: Interested
nigga really posted a pic of his jaw like it proves anything

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and Interested
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
bro that's too good I'm sure you did subliminals too or bonesmash

someone who had watched all dr mew videos said that you need to hardmew even when eating, drinking and pissing for that type of results

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29670
he sent pics. actual mogger results he was clearly recessed before

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, Roamer, Interested and 1 other person
@5.5psl

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Interested
not reading, fuck you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
cope what... what is there to cope smh

your jaw didnt change like all other mewing guys think their jaw changed they are all coping

• Hmm...
your jaw didnt change like all other mewing guys think their jaw changed they are all coping
What do I get for making this all up? There is nothing to gain here from lying, mew or don't, up to you

either he's legit or he got genio or smn

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: xacob and Interested
What do I get for making this all up? There is nothing to gain here from lying, mew or don't, up to you
you dont have to lie youre prob just delusional, changed head tilt and think its mewing

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Post before pic.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and xacob
I only send it to someone I trust, @drop everyone else is untrustworthy. I don't want to lose my anonymity too much.

Last edited:
Post before pic.
Random, but I wanted to ask you, how did you know what happened to Just James? Did he update supporters in private or something?

I just wanted to know if he was alive and getting better.

You forgot to mention part where you did subliminals and butt clenching with finger in your ass while thinking about naked barrett

Last edited:
Lmao knew it was gonna be useless. Don't mew then, your loss

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj and xacob
Can't believe I got cooked by y'all mfs for trying to help and actually telling the truth... From now on I'll be shitposting more and helping less, this forum ain't shit

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Roamer
oh and btw @Sync yo moms a hoe

Can't believe I got cooked by y'all mfs for trying to help and actually telling the truth... From now on I'll be shitposting more and helping less, this forum ain't shit
this was already a fine shitpost looking forward to more

Rope faster u coper

@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
  • Love it
Been mewing for 5 years now, and I have to say that it does indeed work. It's become a trend in looksmax communities to claim that it's "cope", but you all forget that if it wasn't for mewing, this forum wouldn't have existed. It's the godfather of all Looksmax.

If it didn't work for you, then there might be a reason that you are not aware of. Most likely you can't even mew, because you don't have enough space in your mouth palate.

Another thing is, you have to hard mew 24/7, it only really changes your appearance when you mew so hard that it literally hurts. And yes, it works even after you are 18 years old.

(ignore the wild unkept stubble, normally I have it clean shaved)

I quite literally didn't have a chin, was extremely recessed. I'm not saying it's ideal now, but it's miles better than it used to be 5 years ago.

Wether you choose to mew or not it's up to you, but I would highly recommend you don't miss an opportunity to improve your lower third for absolutely free.

For the life of me; what’s the purpose of deleting a picture thread before it’s been up 24 hours JFL.

• +1
For the life of me; what’s the purpose of deleting a picture thread before it’s been up 24 hours JFL.
decided to stay anonymous, sorry for removing too quick. Felt like if everyone thinks the thread is cope then its pointless to leave it there

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
decided to stay anonymous, sorry for removing too quick. Felt like if everyone thinks the thread is cope then its pointless to leave it there
Can you dm me the results. I try to mew but it’s hard to remember. Been thinking about taping my mouth at night Ngl

• +1
My mewing transformation
Snapchat 426569451  01
Snapchat 100798963  01

Snapchat 477916394  01

Snapchat 2011402083  01

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Roamer, Deleted member 8758 and 3 others
Op send pics. Right now this thread doesn’t even deserve a jfl react. At least with pics I can show you how wrong you are.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Random, but I wanted to ask you, how did you know what happened to Just James? Did he update supporters in private or something?

I just wanted to know if he was alive and getting better.
He was alive months ago when he changed his profile picture but after that i haven't checked on him. My guess he's alive and rotting away living with his father. A break from technology does a lot of good. Personally i wish he would just get a wife from 3rd world and be done with it. Get some certs, learn python and go into tech, make good money and have kids. It's all achievable imo but his mental state is completely fucked so i don't blame him. I'm basically him but some years younger. I still watch a lot of his car vlogs/rants. It's like he's speaking the words from my mind. James redemption arc when?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29796
He was alive months ago when he changed his profile picture but after that i haven't checked on him. My guess he's alive and rotting away living with his father. A break from technology does a lot of good. Personally i wish he would just get a wife from 3rd world and be done with it. Get some certs, learn python and go into tech, make good money and have kids. It's all achievable imo but his mental state is completely fucked so i don't blame him. I'm basically him but some years younger. I still watch a lot of his car vlogs/rants. It's like he's speaking the words from my mind. James redemption arc when?

Yeah, I related with him alot, especially with the childhood trauma, being philosophical, looking to help others down the line. And you definitely have him entirely figured out, imo, the problem with James is that he is incredibly stuck in his head, I think he really needs outside help. With that, I can easily see him doing well. But yeah, if he got those basics down, I could also see him improving a lot from just the stability and then coming back an improved man, especially with his wisdom, he would be a major force for good.

That trauma stuff definitely needs to be sorted out though, he acknowledges it, but kept stopping himself from directly dealing it.

I'm still hoping for that redemption arc.