Mewing during sleep

asiancel444

asiancel444

jaded mewcel
I am mewing all day (soft mewing, not hard mewing), but i think at the sleep time my tongue posture is bad and after sleep my face become flat.
How to make it so that even during sleep was the correct position of the tongue?
2B97D0BD D35C 485C A5E7 BD053CCB9EFC

Left photo: before sleep.
Right photo: after sleep.

look like you just dint mew on 2nd pic

I am mewing all day (soft mewing, not hard mewing), but i think at the sleep time my tongue posture is bad and after sleep my face become flat.
How to make it so that even during sleep was the correct position of the tongue?
View attachment 88302
I dont know, but try taping your mouth shut so atleast you can't mouthbreathe. You will know you've been mouthbreathing all night if your mouth is dry.

get rid of your pillows, invest in a hard mattress, sleep on your hand on your side or on your back in a chintuck

it'll correct anything you're doing wrong in the night time

plus make sure your tongue is right back and not behind the teeth

• +1
Reactions: asiancel444
View attachment 88302
You have the most retarded punchable face Ever. Im srs idk what it is. Your stupid ass cuck smirk. cuck eyes. cuck everything. Its like my primal urges want you dead. Fuck out of my FACE U UGLTY MOTHA FUCK DIE DIE DIE NO SORRY I AM CHRISTIAN I LEAVE U ALONE FUCK U THO LOSER

you look high bodyfat

get rid of your pillows, invest in a hard mattress, sleep on your hand on your side or on your back in a chintuck

it'll correct anything you're doing wrong in the night time

plus make sure your tongue is right back and not behind the teeth
this. already doing it and it works well OP.

• +1
Reactions: Batterymodel