mewing is a scam

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
if are a 5'2 balding indian janitor it won't work, if you have shit genes it won't work.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Deleted member 1464
it made my nose straighter

keep crying for mewing boi

• JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet
learn what a scam is

learn what a hyporbole is
learn how to spell its hyperbole not hyporbole n stop replying to me ur annoying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Mewing is legit but by the time you learn about it, it's already over and your face is set in stone comparatively compared to what it could have been.

learn how to spell its hyperbole not hyporbole n stop replying to me ur annoying
It's not my fault you act like an ogre most of the time. Like if you're going to attack random users like a lookismcel, atleast be funny about it like instead of being a retard.
Reminderyour suicide post was one of the most autistic things I've read on this forum. Wouldn't talk about spelling mistakes if I were you.

It's not my fault you act like an ogre most of the time. Like if you're going to attack random users like a lookismcel, atleast be funny about it like instead of being a retard.
Reminderyour suicide post was one of the most autistic things I've read on this forum. Wouldn't talk about spelling mistakes if I were you.
rent free
and ye i wrote like an autist on purpose on my suicide post buddy

Cockroach iq thread

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet
Well you should try it out

braces are the only solution, not mewing.