Mewing is cope. We're genetically doomed

Mewing is cope is a meme

also jew link

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Reoa, Deleted member 5061 and 2 others
greycel cope.
Niggas be expecting results after 1 month of soft mewing .

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and DutchPrettyBoy
Suicidefuel expecially for newer generations.More and more generations are becoming mutants because of shit diet,environment and allergies.Genes are also mostly cope.Just people getting weaker because of industialization.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: eyearea, GrayEyedBarrett, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
over for humancels

greycel cope.
Niggas be expecting results after 1 month of soft mewing .
just hard mew bro youll get results broooo
Suicidefuel expecially for newer generations.More and more generations are becoming mutants because of shit diet,environment and allergies.Genes are also mostly cope.Just people getting weaker because of industialization.
jfl bluecels are the new greycels
yes bro genes are cope lol
just mew bro!!!

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Mr.cope
Brutal
Can someone post a mewing result where there was actually change
And not some guy that went through puberty or changed angles

Who cares if you’ll get results. At the very least, it will stop your face from getting worse, and that’s more than enough of a motivator for me to mew and improve body posture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1934
Race mixing fucks us up. Hitler had decent core ideas tbh

jfl bluecels are the new greycels
yes bro genes are cope lol
just mew bro!!!
[/QUOTE]
My grandparents are above average looking both.And then my mother is severely recessed.How do you explain this?It is mostly environment,low immune system,incorrect breathing,bad diet..Genetics take a part but if you are subhuman it is mostly that your parents didn't care about your health when you were a kid .Yeah blame genetics if you are severely recessed subhuman.
Race mixing fucks us up. Hitler had decent core ideas tbh
I don't have that problem here tbh.It is normal white plus white.Almost never seen mixing here.Where are you from?Seems German.

Last edited:
I don't get it. it's a 250 year old problem. they already knew what's up in 1940 says the article. so why the fuck is it getting worse day by day? I don't fucking get it

I don't get it. it's a 250 year old problem. they already knew what's up in 1940 says the article. so why the fuck is it getting worse day by day? I don't fucking get it
Hitler come back bro

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Less competition my nig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968