Mewing is NOT cope and MEWING WORKS

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
This whole time I said mewing is cope, however, I've been gatekeeping and lying to you guys about mewing this whole time. Mewing is definitely a legit exercise and works, the reason why I'm stopping the gatekeeping now is because I wanted to help the community out. Keep mewing boyos! You will be like Jeremy Meeks, definitely, you will get his bones, oh and, I forgot Tyler Maher, did I tell you guys before that Tyler Maher is a 6'6 chad because of mewing? You might be in doubt and be suspicious after hearing this, but mewing actually makes you taller! That's how Tyler Maher became 6ft6, same with Jeremy Meeks who is 5'11, Jeremy would have been 4'5 without mewing boyos! Mewing actually transfers energy from the top of your mouth via tongue pressure to your spine and legs which results in your height growth! Start mewing right now!

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy and raleqtambrobret
I am a Mew Master, one of the only ones left.... and this is true.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Putting your tongue on the maxilla does work but only if you are 5

• JFL
I mean u should be doing it since proper myofunctional posture is part of standing up straight and etc. not that it will remodel bones tho

• JFL
Give me a good reason not to do it and I'll stop

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and silencio
I'm 100% sure clenching increases T

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe and asdvek
This whole time I said mewing is cope, however, I've been gatekeeping and lying to you guys about mewing this whole time. Mewing is definitely a legit exercise and works, the reason why I'm stopping the gatekeeping now is because I wanted to help the community out. Keep mewing boyos! You will be like Jeremy Meeks, definitely, you will get his bones, oh and, I forgot Tyler Maher, did I tell you guys before that Tyler Maher is a 6'6 chad because of mewing? You might be in doubt and be suspicious after hearing this, but mewing actually makes you taller! That's how Tyler Maher became 6ft6, same with Jeremy Meeks who is 5'11, Jeremy would have been 4'5 without mewing boyos! Mewing actually transfers energy from the top of your mouth via tongue pressure to your spine and legs which results in your height growth! Start mewing right now!
Mewing works buddy it lifts the hiyoid bone you retard

I literally dont give a fuck about you
Same goes for you bud

But this is not the topic

When people make statements, they use to provide some evidence or reasoning behind it

If you don't do either your statement becomes a subjective opinion

Which no one gives a fuck about in your case