Mewing is one big fat cope

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
Mewing is an absolute scam. Biggest meme of 2018/early 2019 shit is comical it got people posting pics of themselves with different lighting and claiming mewing is legit or losing bloat and giving the credit to mewing it's time to stop the delusion as @Kinko said some time ago "ban the astrosky"

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Slob, Deleted member 2634 and 13 others
I'll just stick to it for actual health benfits tbh

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
goes from underbite to perfect forward growth
must be placebo effect and bodyfat bro
makes hyoid higher in seconds by doing it during that time.

must be body fat and placebo effect

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Norwooder and Dogs
I'll just stick to it for actual health benfits tbh
I am actually doing it to sleep better and breath better
goes from underbite to perfect forward growth
must be placebo effect and bodyfat bro
makes hyoid higher in seconds by doing it during that time.

must be body fat and placebo effect
I really really doubt it unless you started mewing at 11 or 12 or got braces

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob
I am actually doing it to sleep better a'd breath better

I really really doubt it unless you statted mewing at 11 or 12 or got braces
started at 16. 17 now. never got braces either.

jaw surgery + mewing is the only good combination in adults, jaw surgery will ensure proper forwardness and mewing/oral posture will prevent shit from relapsing, thats literally the ONLY thing mewing is good for in adults

• +1
alright dude im not gonna show pics but all I can say is keep doing it tho
I am doing it for health reasons to clear up sinuses but i know for a fact it does jack shit
jaw surgery + mewing is the only good combination in adults, jaw surgery will ensure proper forwardness and mewing/oral posture will prevent shit from relapsing, thats literally the ONLY thing mewing is good for in adults
It's just the correct way to breath nothing more nothing less as u said it will just prevent your face from receeding

mewing is legit I don't know how much it would benefit you after 10yo but I don't doubt it helps. At the very least it prevents you from becoming worse.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
mewing is legit I don't know how much it would benefit you after 10yo but I don't doubt it helps. At the very least it prevents you from becoming worse.
I agree but it won't make anyone better looking like the scam artists in youtube claim it would past 12 yeats old you can't change shit

jfl, mewing works to an extent.

if you're still in puberty you can change your facial structure, it's in it's most malleable stage

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223

if you're still in puberty you can change your facial structure, it's in it's most malleable stage
Big fat cope maybe if you're 12 but not at 17/18

what about the effect on the hyoid bone?

I agree but it won't make anyone better looking like the scam artists in youtube claim it would past 12 yeats old you can't change shit
tbh I still think it can move bones in your face but just at a small rate and dependent on each individuals situation.

• +1

your pfp wtf?

mewing is not cope. it's preemptitive and rehabilitator. it won't make your surpass your genetic limit

if you became recessed due to environment, such as chronic mouthbreathing, i'm believe hard-mewing can correct your face to what it was intended to be in span of few years

mewing won't make you have forward growth you were never intended to have in the first place. it won't make you cheat your genetics, it will help you genetics not fail you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Treasure223, poonkiller9000 and 4 others
tbh I still think it can move bones in your face but just at a small rate and dependent on each individuals situation.
No mate that's cope it's justvthe correct wau to breath that's all

• +1
With a recessed maxilla your airways are literally not good enough to breath properly.

• +1
mewing is not cope. it's preemptitive and rehabilitator. it won't make your surpass your genetic limit

if you became recessed due to environment, such as chronic mouthbreathing, i'm believe hard-mewing can correct your face to what it was intended to be in span of few years

mewing won't make you have forward growth you were never intended to have in the first place. it won't make you cheat your genetics, it will help you genetics not fail you
But it doesn't work past puberty
With a recessed maxilla your airways are literally not good enough to breath properly.
My maxilla ain't recessed personally my biggest problem is narrowish mandibule

But it doesn't work past puberty

My maxilla ain't recessed personally my biggest problem is narrowish mandibule
i don't believe it doesn't work, i just belive it works very slow. like if you were mouthbreathing till 20 years old, then started mewing/breathing through your nose with proper tongue posture. i believe it could correct your face for once your 24-25 years old if you keep doing it and you're consistent enough with it

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223, poonkiller9000 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
i don't believe it doesn't work, i just belive it works very slow. like if you were mouthbreathing till 20 years old, then started mewing/breathing through your nose with proper tongue posture. i believe it could correct your face for once your 24-25 years old if you keep doing it and you're consistent enough with it
Maybe but the changes would be very little and subtle for it to make a tangible difference in facial aesthetics

• +1
Maybe but the changes would be very little and subtle for it to make a tangible difference in facial aesthetics
its definitely not something thats gonna change ur face in near future. so just talking about it all the time liek some people do is impractical/pointless, but i do believe in the mechanism

• +1
Reactions: beyourself
its definitely not something thats gonna change ur face in near future. so just talking about it all the time liek some people do is impractical/pointless, but i do believe in the mechanism
The mechanism is logical applying a vertical upwards force will push the maxilla forward and thus jaw projection and forward growth but it really only changesbface dramatically if done correctly by children

I only do it to keep my hyoid from sagging. I have no delusions of it making me have perfect bone structure jfl

• +1
Reactions: Autoact
mike mew is only known in psl circles because he did a sluth8 response video

• +1
The sutures dont fuse mewing or hard mewing after ur teens can help correct ur face
Results can be accelerated with the right diet/supplements someone can hard mew while they are 20 for a year and get decent results combined with chin tucking

bones in face never fuse therefore they can shift and move. you just dont have the dedication to mew enough to split the suture in order to move the maxilla faggot do not blame the concept because of your lack of effort hard mew correctly for a year and then fucking talk OP nothing worthwhile is easy fucking moron.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and IWantToMax
I have ersonally gotten visible changes in my dental arches, forward growth and face width.
I got some crazy IOIs this year, way more than before.
bones in face never fuse therefore they can shift and move. you just dont have the dedication to mew enough to split the suture in order to move the maxilla faggot do not blame the concept because of your lack of effort hard mew correctly for a year and then fucking talk OP nothing worthwhile is easy fucking moron.
Exactly. They never completely fuse.
You can move them with enough force.
As you have the palatal suture tends to close, but as long as you can rip it apart you can potentially widen your palate

• +1
Reactions: poonkiller9000 and Deleted member 2227
Thumbpulling and chewing are legit AF though

Someone sensible

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Oh boy , i got such an amazing growth,ascended hard with mewing

Pics?

Lmao no

• JFL
Reactions: Ropemaxing and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634