Mewing is the greatest false cope I’ve seen

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
JFL if you think Chad got his pretty face because he was focusing on his tongue posture all day.

Here is the number one rule in life. When it comes to IMPROVING aesthetics, genes >>>>> everything. There is no verifiable evidence I have seen that mewing improves your aesthetics. You will literally never find any. Give me a double blind study or anything else proving its effectiveness, not some post made by 15 year old Joe last year who simply lost some fat on his face.

When it comes to RUINING your aesthetics, your posture does matter. Mouthbreathing can potentially ruin you at a young age. In other words, you can’t do shit to make your facial bone structure better naturally, but you can make it worse (only at a younger age).

Stop with this mewing cope. Just don’t mouthbreathe and do this simply to maintain your natural genetic progression. Stop expecting any aesthetic improvement from mewing. If it looks like you improved, you would have improved anyways regardless when your face develops more due to puberty.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Shodredux, Iamthewalrus01 and 8 others
ngl he do be talking facts doe

ngl but facepuller be good doe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shodredux, OOGABOOGA, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
Mewing=nose breathing

If you have subhuman genetics. There's a great chance that you'll mouth breathe like a subhuman. Chad doesn't mouth breathe because he won the genetic lottery. No matter how much they cope with muh mewing. If chad mouth breathed because he wanted to, he'd still ended up being 6/10 at least.

• +1
Reactions: Mazzo, Deleted member 245, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Mewing=nose breathing

If you have subhuman genetics. There's a great chance that you'll mouth breathe like a subhuman. Chad doesn't mouth breathe because he won the genetic lottery. No matter how much they cope with muh mewing. If chad mouth breathed because he wanted to, he'd still ended up being 6/10 at least.
This is cope. If you have subhuman genetics that would create a recessed chin, you will have a recessed chin even if you don’t mouthbreathe a second in your life.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
This is cope. If you have subhuman genetics that would create a recessed chin, you will have a recessed chin even if you don’t mouthbreathe a second in your life.
LEt them cope buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
JFL if you think Chad got his pretty face because he was focusing on his tongue posture all day.
Chad didnt have any allergies as a kid, so he has proper tongue posture by default -> his face developer properly

genes >>>>> everything
Sure, this is why there exists pair of identical twins where one is more gl than the other

Just don’t mouthbreathe
Thanks for the tip boyo, just let me jump into my time machine and pass that Golden info to my 10 yo self.

faggot

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Chad didnt have any allergies as a kid, so he has proper tongue posture by default -> his face developer properly

Sure, this is why there exists pair of identical twins where one is more gl than the other

Thanks for the tip boyo, just let me jump into my time machine and pass that Golden info to my 10 yo self.

faggot
Most identical twins do look the same or very very similar. JFL at using outliers of some twins to prove your point.

Chad is chad largely because of his genetic makeup and most of us who are ugly are largely ugly because of our genetic makeup. Mouth posture is only important at a very young age and that too only for preventing things to go haywire. Anything else is grade A cope.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I grew up with a deformed nose and my sinuses were always blocked as a kid, so I have been mouthbreathing all my life.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and Mazzo
I think mewing is legit before double digit age, after that if you’re expecting life changing results you’re just hoping and coping. I would invest in a FacePuller and MSE to get good results not tongue fucking your upper palate to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Just don’t mouthbreathe
It's another cope. Mouth breathing isn't something you do consciously. It's beyond your control. If you couldn't nose breathe as a child due to allergies or some kind of obstruction, there was nothing you could've realistically done about it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, Maxillacel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
not true at all, I’ve asked many good looking people and the majority of the time they have a little bit of their tongue between their incisors, however not the whole tongue, or they have their teeth together in light contact

someone’s oral posture is very correlated with their current level of attractiveness, people are keen to spot this on mouth breathers because it’s easy to spot, but many times people who don’t mouth breathe have very different oral posture habits

not true at all, I’ve asked many good looking people and the majority of the time they have a little bit of their tongue between their incisors, however not the whole tongue, or they have their teeth together in light contact

someone’s oral posture is very correlated with their current level of attractiveness, people are keen to spot this on mouth breathers because it’s easy to spot, but many times people who don’t mouth breathe have very different oral posture habits

One of biggest causes of mouthbreathing is rhinitis, what is genetics.

Why not just do it? Literally have nothing to lose plus potential upside. Might as well type of thing.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
mewing literally just means having correct posture with your tongue and your jaws while breathing through your nose. Obviously by the time many of you even discovered this is a thing, the damage has already been done. Maintaining a healthy posture will promote healthy facial development which is pretty much completely finished by late teenage years when growth plates are closed. So basically if you spent your whole childhood and adolescence mouth-breathing with a slack jaw, you’re probably gonna be fucked and yes, mewing alone will not be enough to undo that damage.

Most identical twins do look the same or very very similar. JFL at using outliers of some twins to prove your point.

Because for most of the twins the environmental factors are a constant. However in those "outliers" it becomes clearly visible how genes are not everything.

it doesn’t hurt to mew. just do it. it’s correct tongue posture

very tiring.

This is the biggest cope. Mewing is eveything!

@poonkiller9000 says he had great facial bone structure changes from hard mewing; is there proof? No but I don’t see why he’d randomly lie to other users as there’s 0 benefit to that

• +1
Reactions: poonkiller9000
I actually started mouthbreathing literally the second I was born lol.

Sucks that in the most crucial time of my development my fucking mouth was open. Im not sure but I think its pretry rare for someone to have actually been a mouthbreather since day 1.

Idk what saved me from those long mouthbreather faces tbh, I like to think that it was my masseters that were pretty developed since very young probably because of teeth grinding and me liking to eat hard foods. So I guess I can finally thank anxiety for something. Not sure it was that tho

I grew up with a deformed nose and my sinuses were always blocked as a kid, so I have been mouthbreathing all my life.
My sinuses were blocked AND I had tonsil infections its fucking over guy

In other breaking news: Water is wet

I think mewing is legit before double digit age, after that if you’re expecting life changing results you’re just hoping and coping. I would invest in a FacePuller and MSE to get good results not tongue fucking your upper palate to oblivion
Ngl u do be spitting fax doe