Mewing / jaw jutting really works guys

T

theblackestofpills

Banned
Honestly I'm astounded by how much my face has actually changed over the course of 3 years.

In 2020, I was 5'10, and my face was absolutely horrible and round at around 15 percent bodyfat. I had absolutely awful bone structure, no hollow cheek and even a recessed chin.

Fast forward to 2023,I'm 6'1 and my cheeks have become hollow even above 20 percent.
I've developed my masseter muscles which have definitely helped a lot. The zygos also pop out more than they used to. And the chin is much better than it used to be.

It's crazy just how much the face can change environmentally. Bone structure is just one of those things that can rely heavily on environments, especially if your recession (which in most cases) is caused by mouth breathing, bad oral posture and general posture.

Honestly a mid tier normie with good bone structure and a lean face actually becomes a htn facially. It's so freaking important. As long as your eyes are passable then bone structure is all that's going to matter. It's ascended me real hard and it is heavily in your control.

Though there is a genetic limit and age limit to everything. I did implement new oral habits from around the age of 16 so of course now that I'm 19 it's been a real game changer. For someone who is say 22 they might not see as big of an improvement but I could be wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, StalinCel, Descargue96 and 2 others
All those paragraphs

What a shit thread

Dork

Did you mew and jaw jut atthe same time?