Deleted member 21179

Iron

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cutecel, datboijj, Deleted member 22126 and 4 others
ahh yes salludon... the guy who ascended with mewing only and nothing else

• +1
Reactions: copefuel, cutecel, Deleted member 22540 and 2 others
no way ppl out here makking edits of aslludoN?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Also chin tucks and postural restoration, and nofap

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Hueless and Verse
Also chin tucks and postural restoration, and nofap
no fap have no significant or scientific effect on your face dumbass, Salludon did bone smashing and mewing stupid

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
Most of the facial changes was from doing bonesmashing :lul: 🤡

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
no fap have no significant or scientific effect on your face dumbass, Salludon did bone smashing and mewing stupid
I am on semen retention day 10, and my skin is starting to glow just like my eyes, and even my facial structure feel more harmonic, so yeah, to me there is a scientific effect because im experimenting on myself and it work, so you are the stupid, not me 😉

Salludon got fillers

• +1
Reactions: 7Van Gough'O pry7
He suddenly disappeared and probably looks like a subhuman now

Most of the facial changes was from doing bonesmashing :lul: 🤡
Salludon did only 2 months of bonesmashing then he stopped. His results came solely from hard mewing and chin tucks.

Salludon did only 2 months of bonesmashing then he stopped. His results came solely from hard mewing and chin tucks.
Were you with him everyday to know that stupid

I am on semen retention day 10, and my skin is starting to glow just like my eyes, and even my facial structure feel more harmonic, so yeah, to me there is a scientific effect because im experimenting on myself and it work, so you are the stupid, not me 😉
It's not harmonic stupid, your brain is creating these images of you looking like a chad just by doing semen retention for 10 days, because you sit on your gaming chair 24x7 watching hamza and other self improvement goofy youtubers. But irl you haven't changed a bit, you got more dumber. Or maybe you just finished puberty and grew up within 10 days :lul: :lul: :geek:

• JFL
Reactions: Verse
Unlike you, i am good at researching.

Ah yes researching in internet makes me a chad :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:
Get off the internet kid, you might even believe that 9/11 never happened :lul: :lul:

Mew and chew if u want a chad jaw like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21179
It's not harmonic stupid, your brain is creating these images of you looking like a chad just by doing semen retention for 10 days, because you sit on your gaming chair 24x7 watching hamza and other self improvement goofy youtubers. But irl you haven't changed a bit, you got more dumber. Or maybe you just finished puberty and grew up within 10 days :lul: :lul: :geek:
I am starting rn to mew properly so this is just the beginning. I got 6.5 to 7 (without mewing) in truerateme (reddit) already. By 2023-2024 i will be completely ascended with mewing and my genetic potential will show up.

salludon pkpk

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
what is the reason for doing chin tucks idget it is it for posture or for anything else ?

what is the reason for doing chin tucks idget it is it for posture or for anything else ?
Provides more leverage for the tongue to apply more upwards pressure.

• +1
Reactions: Neyney18
Dn rd

He also did 15 showers a day and nofap

• +1
Reactions: Verse
and meditation and journaling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540
Why doesn't salludon show a facial scan to disprove all the rumor's? Seems like an easy solution hmmm wait...