Mewing + Mouth Taping (something I'm missing?) Mewingmaxxing

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
The post says that i'm mewing + mouth taping for 24/7 mewing gains, maximum mewing gains, mewingmaxxing.
Am I forgetting something here?

I have proper swallowing incorporated as well.

Something else?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
791C61E9 AFC6 4813 9CD1 EB365D81F644

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Steal a rubber mallet from your Doc's office or order online.
Every night before sleep you have to tap the inside of your mouth on the palate for 20-30 minutes. This regime of bonesmashing ascended me, pm for before and after pics.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 25190 and Deleted member 29261
mouth taping is cope retard

Mew as hard as possible, increase bone turnover rate.

Mewing is cope if you expect results btw.

I hope to do MSE + facemask

Explain to me how mouth taping helps retard? Your skeletal muscles aren't active when you are asleep, it's like lifting an arm up with no nerve supply, the point of mewing is to hypertrophy facial musculature which cannot be done when asleep jfl

Explain to me how mouth taping helps retard? Your skeletal muscles aren't active when you are asleep, it's like lifting an arm up with no nerve supply, the point of mewing is to hypertrophy facial musculature which cannot be done when asleep jfl
the fact you joined a day before me on this forum and have a more than a thousand posts here proves all you do here is rot.

mouth taping helps prevent mouth breathing. It doesn't directly correlate with mewing. How are you this much of a retard to not understand that breathing from your mouth the entirety of the night is a bad thing?

I had to mew for years and I am still not convinced it changed much. still mewing though

• +1
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin
Mew as hard as possible, increase bone turnover rate.

Mewing is cope if you expect results btw.

I hope to do MSE + facemask
do you think u will get enough forward growth I want to try but I dont wanna end up with a chimp face where only the lower maxilla moves forward. idk if it works like that tho

I'm doing the same but add chewing and good posture I'm trying that right now i heard it can improve mandible blah blah but yea just trust add like 2 hours of hard chewing good luck

do you think u will get enough forward growth I want to try but I dont wanna end up with a chimp face where only the lower maxilla moves forward. idk if it works like that tho
MSE + facesmask moves the whole maxilla, or thats what i beleive at least. im not sure how much forward growth u could get. I have seen it used to correct an underbite but not much forward growth was required there so not much was done

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 29724
damn that myspace emo girl profile pic halo
sad that all the e-girls nowadays are so mid in terms of fashion and makeup, 2005-2013 was something else