MEWING (possibly) RUINED MY BITE

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 6217

Kraken
So this is my first post later today I will make a quality post.

Basically I started mewing at 16 (im 18 now) i had a perfect bite and smile but after mewing for 2 years found out that my palate has grown unevenly because i put more pressure on 1 side now my smile looks similair to thisView attachment 342265
Now i need orthonagtic surgery to fix my fucked up bite (idk if it 100% was because mewing could also be genetics) so be sure you put equal pressure on the whole palate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5656 and Deleted member 2621
LMAO thats your fault

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 5258 and 2 others
mewing is a natural thing jfl at saying it Ruins you

you did some dumb shit and ur genetics fucked you over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Hector, Deleted member 5258 and 5 others
jfl you ruined your face by doing it wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Hector, Deleted member 5258 and 1 other person
mewing is a natural thing jfl at saying it Ruins you

you did some dumb shit and ur genetics fucked you over

You could be right but i had a good bite before mewing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Basically I started mewing at 16 (im 18 now) i had a perfect bite and smile
JFL AT THE AUTSIM

YOU MEWED YOUR WHOLE LIFE IF YOU HAD A PERFECT BITE ALREADY

YOU DID SOME DUMB SHIT LIKE MAYBE YOU BONESMASHED YOUR MAXILLA OR SOME SHIT IDK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5258, diggbicc and 1 other person
JFL AT THE AUTSIM

YOU MEWED YOUR WHOLE LIFE IF YOU HAD A PERFECT BITE ALREADY

YOU DID SOME DUMB SHIT LIKE MAYBE YOU BONESMASHED YOUR MAXILLA OR SOME SHIT IDK
No I didnt

• +1
it is most likely that you always had this problem and your orthodontist just hid it by shifting your teeth in a way to camouflage the problem, and without a retainer your tongue couldn’t hold the specific positions of those teeth

if it was by mewing just apply more pressure to the other side to neutralize it, would take the same amount of time it took you to develop the problem though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PrisonMike, Deleted member 6217 and 2 others
Mewing ruined my life. The moment I learned about PSL/mewing I stopped accepting my place in the predetermined social hierarchy and lost contact with most of my friends staying inside 24/7

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, curryslayerordeath and 5 others
How the fuck can one mew wrong
How can a natural thing be so difficult

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
If it slight it's normal
Probably u have it for ur entire life but you've just noticed it now

• +1
it is most likely that you always had this problem and your orthodontist just hid it by shifting your teeth in a way to camouflage the problem, and without a retainer your tongue couldn’t hold the specific positions of those teeth

if it was by mewing just apply more pressure to the other side to neutralize it, would take the same amount of time it took you to develop the problem though
Yes I think youre right but i dont need that im getting free surgery to fix this

• +1

It is literally close to impossible to over mew, the physiological limits on the range of motion of the tongue will not let this happen.

It seems like unmasking an issue that was covered up by teeth moving orthodontics

• +1
Is this Nosecel's alt

• +1
Mewing did nothing especially at 16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
stop giving in to your victim complex and putting the blame on everything but yourself

• +1
stop giving in to your victim complex and putting the blame on everything but yourself
I do im just trying to help others so they can prevent this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AutisticBeaner

Basically I started mewing at 16 (im 18 now) i had a perfect bite and smile but after mewing for 2 years found out that my palate has grown unevenly because i put more pressure on 1 side now my smile looks similair to thisView attachment 342265
Now i need orthonagtic surgery to fix my fucked up bite (idk if it 100% was because mewing could also be genetics) so be sure you put equal pressure on the whole palate.
mewing has neither effect on your bones nor on your teeth.
Only bimax surgery can change your facial structure

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
OP, do you have a retainer? Put your retainer in and see if it fits normally, that should tell you if something moved. I mean feel on the part that goes near your palate, does one side feel weird, etc.

OP, do you have a retainer? Put your retainer in and see if it fits normally, that should tell you if something moved. I mean feel on the part that goes near your palate, does one side feel weird, etc.
I have a permanent retainer on my 4 front teeth
mewing has neither effect on your bones nor on your teeth.
Only bimax surgery can change your facial structure
Lifefuel thx I thought i fucked up thankfully i live in a cucked country where they will pay for my surgery

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone

how tf can you put more pressure on one side of your palate with your tongue?

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.