• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Truecel14, chadchaddington and 9 others
Didnt you lose fat too?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Didnt you lose fat too?

The after picture was taken ~3 months ago

My 1 year mark is coming up soon, and then imma do a 1 year mewing progress pic with better quality

The fat loss isn’t noticeable though. It’s a very, very minor change. I went from 136/137 to 129/130. Can’t even see a difference in my face :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
From panfaced gook to panfaced gook

what a difference man

• +1
  • +1
Slight difference to be fair.
yea still panfaced gook but looks a bit better could be lighting but idk mewing can help a bit for teenagers after 18-19 its total cope

• +1
Reactions: thecel and DaGullas
yea still panfaced gook but looks a bit better could be lighting but idk mewing can help a bit for teenagers after 18-19 its total cope
Its cope in terms of really changing bone but is very good for hyoid.

• +1
Reactions: 000 and thecel
I can tell you’re very intelligent based on your posts. You’re likely score in the 1500’s on the SAT if you take that (and not the ACT.) Get into a good college, get a good job, then finance your surgeries and you’ll ascend
how old are you @thecel can you grow?

• +1
Why do you give me the jfl emoji when I gave you solid advice and complimented you. You want to rot?

I JFL’d because you said “I can tell you’re very intelligent based on your posts.” The rest is good. Thanks for the advice bro

these mewing transformations are known for being wildly inaccurate and frauded, even the slightest tilt of the head and lighting can make it look like your face has changed. Mewing is a massive meme, has been from the start, will be forever.

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet and thecel
What’s wrong with that statement? I’ve also been on your reddit and saw that you’re taking AP Computer Science as what, a freshman? So you’re clearly intelligent. Do you disagree with that ,or do you disagree with the idea that I can tell you’re smart based off your posts?

I took it as a sophomore. It doesn’t matter tho, I’m actually fucking retarded tbh.

WHAT??

THIS ISNT A REAL MEWING RESULT!!

WHERES THE HEAD TILT FRAUD???

SMH OF COURSE THERES NO GAINS WHEN YOU DONT TILT YOUR HEAD UP TO THE SKY, SILLY GOY!!!!!!

-Mike JEw

• Love it
Better posture and occiput

• Woah
Your skull is functional though. If you take someone with bad posture & deformed skull it can have results.

• +1
XsrCMPDMl8

• WTF
me after mewing and 100 showers

Attachments

• Captura de Ecrã (3).png
    Captura de Ecrã (3).png
    434.6 KB · Views: 21
  • morph2.png
    morph2.png
    370.2 KB · Views: 22
  • +1
He got some upswing for sure. Gonna turn slayer before 18.

@Chadline Chaddinson tiltmaxxed the photo. I know he tried to align the ears, but the entire face got “upswung,” not just the maxilla. You can see the eyes and the brow ridge go upward in the gif.

Last edited:
at least u improved, nice job bro. u a stemcel?

• +1
Slight difference to be fair.
That difference is angle fraud jfl.. the first pic the face is facing away a tad bit more from camera and also camera is positioned cloeser horizontally towards back of head.

Tbh these days i just look at mewing transformations to study angle fraud thats it

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas and thecel
u forgot to post the after photo

• JFL