Mewing sigma GYAAATTTTTT

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Mewing sigma GYAAATTTTTT Suction Hold Mew Mike Mew Dr. John Mew SIGMA GYATT JELQING 500 REPS A DAY GYAAATT SIGMA THOMAS SHELBY ALPHA PATRICK BEYTMEN SOO SIGMA NOW LETS SEE PAUL ALLENS SIGMAAA MEWING

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Funnyunenjoyer1, n9wiff and 1 other person
How is the Tren cycle going ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, silencio, n9wiff and 2 others
alpha looksmaxx masters bbc ohio lefort 36 claviculars bussy gengar copium heightmaxxing blackgymmaxx rape cousin fuck oneitis the BULL mogs all WishIWasChico zyzz creatine lean beef patty gymmaxxing reddit cuck funko pop bluepilled bimax rhinoplasty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, silencio and asdvek

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50​

You can see the mental effects by observing this thread
I think it caused some, or a lot of actually, paranoia, even after 2 injections of 200mg, which were homemade. However, I am suspicious about it being fake. At the end of the day, idgaf about tren wont touch it again unless my life gets boring

• Woah
Reactions: n9wiff
I think it caused some, or a lot of actually, paranoia, even after 2 injections of 200mg, which were homemade. However, I am suspicious about it being fake. At the end of the day, idgaf about tren wont touch it again unless my life gets boring
You actually did DIY tren?

If this isn't LARP then you are low inhib as fuck. Mirin

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
You actually did DIY tren?

If this isn't LARP then you are low inhib as fuck. Mirin
I didn't, my dealer did, and it's not exactly DIY, I don't think an amateur or even moderate chemist would be able to do trenbolone itself at home. It's just filtering the trenbolone out of the finaplix tablets that are used for cattles, just filtering, not producing the trenbolone itself.

• +1
I didn't, my dealer did, and it's not exactly DIY, I don't think an amateur or even moderate chemist would be able to do trenbolone itself at home. It's just filtering the trenbolone out of the finaplix tablets that are used for cattles, just filtering, not producing the trenbolone itself.
My dealer carries Tren which I know is legit but I'll prolly never touch it.
I also don't know much about roids, I am very knowledgeable on SARM's but not roids.

I plan to do a "real cycle" next year and I was thinking 300-500mg Test E + 10-20mg Dbol for my main compounds.
Or maybe just stick to a SARM instead of Dbol since that might actually be safer to run since I now have a test base.

Plus AI to manage E and possibly fin/dut but I don't think I need that my hairline is fine.

Tamoxifen on hand in case I want to mitigate gyno in early stage but AI should counteract this?

PCT = Nolva

Thoughts ?

• +1
My dealer carries Tren which I know is legit but I'll prolly never touch it.
I also don't know much about roids, I am very knowledgeable on SARM's but not roids.

I plan to do a "real cycle" next year and I was thinking 300-500mg Test E + 10-20mg Dbol for my main compounds.
Or maybe just stick to a SARM instead of Dbol since that might actually be safer to run since I now have a test base.

Plus AI to manage E and possibly fin/dut but I don't think I need that my hairline is fine.

Tamoxifen on hand in case I want to mitigate gyno in early stage but AI should counteract this?

PCT = Nolva

Thoughts ?
nolva/enclo/hcg all work for pct

and if i was u i would do 500 test e, not 300. since 500 is an easier dose for estrogen control. and run the dbol instead of a sarm. however on dbol u get lots of nose bleeds, i was getting a nose bleed almost everyday on 50mg ed dbol

• +1
nolva/enclo/hcg all work for pct

and if i was u i would do 500 test e, not 300. since 500 is an easier dose for estrogen control. and run the dbol instead of a sarm. however on dbol u get lots of nose bleeds, i was getting a nose bleed almost everyday on 50mg ed dbol
Then my first cycle will probably just be

500mg test E
10/20mg dbol
AI because both T and dbol turns to estrogen quickly
Nolva because my source on holds clomid and I know clomid is more dangerous than enclo

Thanks bhai. DW I will still do some research, things can change.

• +1