Reactions: newdldewdl, CursedOne, Nisse and 1 other person
split the suture?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Htobrother
Looks like a tight pussy is growing in his mouth JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Toth's thot, joelortiz and 5 others
Maybe he's lying and he opened his suture with a knife or another sharp object? Or he's trolling?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Acnno
lol
CwpOL6KsiK3Gbs8G4XLQJTv-kK-PtsuSpz-hlGX1YDZH3d2nEspBx7Wr2xFnphwfQ1QPplUzfcqBU0QE

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
idk even what a split suture really looks like but mse doesn’t even split the suture in 100% or people and it uses probs over 15x the force of the tongue when hard mewing, seriously doubt he really split it with his tongue alone

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, middayshowers, PrisonMike and 3 others
idk even what a split suture really looks like but mse doesn’t even split the suture in 100% or people and it uses probs over 15x the force of the tongue when hard mewing, seriously doubt he really split it with his tongue alone
your not really mewing if this hasn't happened to you tbh
54C46AAA C8D8 4583 AA13 F5059181D5A7

legit?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 685
“Heard an audible crack” FUCKKK THAT HURTS

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Maybe he's lying and he opened his suture with a knife or another sharp object? Or he's trolling?
he's legit, a lot of people on the mewing reddit r apparently splitting their maxilla

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2403
Or it’s true? Lmao
Unlikely, I'd have to see multiple cases of this happening.

You're moronic or just severely coping if you think that a soft piece of meat is going to put a slit on the roof of your mouth.
he's legit, a lot of people on the mewing reddit r apparently splitting their maxilla
Really? I'm still in denial.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers

View attachment 388789
This is major lifefuel tbh this is the equivalent of mse. Don’t forget to MEW boyos
Unlikely, I'd have to see multiple cases of this happening.

You're moronic or just severely coping if you think that a soft piece of meat is going to put a slit on the roof of your mouth.

Really? I'm still in denial.
Bro its rlly not that crazy. Use ur head its not like we are trying to move a rock lmao
Wait guys

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
What the fuck i just looked at my palate and i have the same thing i literally have a line like that not as deep but its definitely forming. I didnt have that before....wtf its legit i think im splitting my suture. Dead srs. I will try to get a good pic this is Insane.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 4577, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
This is major lifefuel tbh this is the equivalent of mse. Don’t forget to MEW boyos
tbh it sounds fake. MSE is an insane appliance as ronald described, he got a shit ton of pain throughout his skull. he said it was like it's literally cutting his skull in half and it took him 3 days to split it. good gap on his front teeth, doesn't seem like these guys have that. a few weeks sounds practically fucking impossible with just your weak tongue.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 3202
What the fuck i just looked at my palate and i have the same thing i literally have a line like that not as deep but its definitely forming. I didnt have that before....wtf its legit i think im splitting my suture
tbh it sounds fake. MSE is an insane appliance as ronald described, he got a shit ton of pain throughout his skull. he said it was like it's literally cutting his skull in half and it took him 3 days to split it. good gap on his front teeth, doesn't seem like these guys have that. a few weeks sounds practically fucking impossible with just your weak tongue.
keep coping my suture is splitting faggot i just looked i have a pocket pussy on the roof of my mouth ded srs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Deleted member 4577, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
keep coping my suture is splitting faggot i just looked i have a pocket pussy on the roof of my mouth ded srs
yeah sure. i just wish ronald took a picture of his split.

does it look like this?

Attachments

• 563F48A7-556D-49F6-8C3A-B64CBEAFB1D3.jpeg
    563F48A7-556D-49F6-8C3A-B64CBEAFB1D3.jpeg
    19.4 KB · Views: 77
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Thank god I’ve mouthbreathed all my life

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ungewist, Toth's thot, 000 and 4 others
You know what undeniably splits your fucking subhuman palatal suture? The doctor's knife.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III and Deleted member 685
No Maxillary Suture for your face

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ungewist and Deleted member 4991
imagine with what force they were pushing they cracked their palate

• +1
Asdasdwd

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Htobrother, BackFromTheMogging and Deleted member 4577
What an idiot you arent supposed to press that hard smh

What an idiot you arent supposed to press that hard smh
Says who? Seems like it worked out well for him. Now he will be achieving quick changes for weeks to come.

i know what it looks like because I had RME Rapid maxillary expander it looks exactly like that

Fake, even if the suture split, the overlying mucosa doesn't just get sharply separated just like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
In this gif it looks like the canthal tilt became more postiive
I'm not sure you can infer canthal tilt based on the socket alone. In any case, since the sockets are now further apart, this would mean that the skin around the eyes is stretched tighter, thus decreasing any unfavourable tilt, would it not?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and BackFromTheMogging
I'm not sure you can infer canthal tilt based on the socket alone. In any case, since the sockets are now further apart, this would mean that the skin around the eyes is stretched tighter, thus decreasing any unfavourable tilt, would it not?
True that
I got my conclusion from the fact that when I drew a line from two distinct points, the line got more positive with the transformation
Life fuel tbh

• +1
if I can visibly see a line in my upper palate that runs all the way back does that mean my suture hasnt closed yet?

• +1