Mewing stress on maxilla

A

AmiCooked?

Iron
I wasnt able to mew initially as my tongues was too large/my maxilla was too small , such that when I performed the correct posture my nasal airways would be blocked .

However after weeks of deliberate trying I think my maxilla plate may have expanded as I can now (somewhat uncomfortably) breath .This has allowed me to mew for much longer periods ,however I noticed when I do this my maxilla hurts due to the mechanical stress on the bones I presume ,since it hurts all the way up to my forehead reminiscent of a headache almost .

Is this normal initially and a sign that I'm doing it correct, as I have a feeling that my plate is just becoming higher and peaking up, rather than wider when I press my tongue on the roof of my mouth? ps I'm not clenching my jaws in anyway.

Watch hamza vid on mewing he explains it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SavageAstronaut and joaotorri
I wasnt able to mew initially as my tongues was too large/my maxilla was too small , such that when I performed the correct posture my nasal airways would be blocked .

However after weeks of deliberate trying I think my maxilla plate may have expanded as I can now (somewhat uncomfortably) breath .This has allowed me to mew for much longer periods ,however I noticed when I do this my maxilla hurts due to the mechanical stress on the bones I presume ,since it hurts all the way up to my forehead reminiscent of a headache almost .

Is this normal initially and a sign that I'm doing it correct, as I have a feeling that my plate is just becoming higher and peaking up, rather than wider when I press my tongue on the roof of my mouth? ps I'm not clenching my jaws in anyway.
dnr

you simply experienced head ache.
and mewed at the same time,
unless you got an iron tongue.

you simply experienced head ache.
and mewed at the same time,
unless you got an iron tongue.
Probably tense muscles jfl, from trying to mew like an idiot, hamza made a good vid on mewing luckily for this guy so he can check that