Mewing to fix my non existent lower third. Will it work?

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
I saw some vid someone took of me back when I was in school and holy shit is my lower third non existent. All features about my face are bad but my jaw is the worst feature. Improving my jaw could increase my looks by 0.5 or even possibly 1.

The forward growth for my jaw is average to slightly above average, it's just that it's narrow as fuck and makes me look like one of those aliens with the tiny jaws and massive foreheads.

Can anything fix this other than surgery? (I'm not a mouth breather btw and also I have nothing wrong with my teeth, my mouth b big enough to have enough space for wisdom teeth so I never had to get them taken out)

Would mewing work?
Jaw exercises?
Anything?

Just to save you time and energy
Can anything fix this other than surgery?
No.

If you have any type of malocclusion, get orthognathic surgery.
If not, custom implants or filler.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
Hows ur maxilla?

I saw some vid someone took of me back when I was in school and holy shit is my lower third non existent. All features about my face are bad but my jaw is the worst feature. Improving my jaw could increase my looks by 0.5 or even possibly 1.

The forward growth for my jaw is average to slightly above average, it's just that it's narrow as fuck and makes me look like one of those aliens with the tiny jaws and massive foreheads.

Can anything fix this other than surgery? (I'm not a mouth breather btw and also I have nothing wrong with my teeth, my mouth b big enough to have enough space for wisdom teeth so I never had to get them taken out)

Would mewing work?
Jaw exercises?
Anything?
Maybe post pics so we can see and give advice/help...

depending on how narrow it is chewing might help

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Demonstrator
pics would help but if its not as bad as the image of it in my head is, then chewing may help it over long term

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
if your maxilla isn’t horribly recessed you can keep your teeth together and your gonial angle will decrease and ramus height will increase, from the frontal view it manifest in a more angular jaw

If your jaw is bad due to narrow bigonial this won’t solve your problems but will certainly help nonetheless, for narrow bigonial chewing will help

mewing won’t help your jaw much even if you do get results it will be mandibular upswing and you can still look good af without it (oprys jaw is forward grown but also downward)

Would mewing work?
Jaw exercises?
Anything?
the only non-surgical way to improve your face is facepuller

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
the only non-surgical way to improve your face is facepuller
Can I have a link to one or an image of one pls? I have no idea what that is and it comes up with retarded shit on Google