Reactions: Pillarman, Deleted member 1464, supercilious_knowall and 2 others
Mewing is legit if you do it right

• +1
Reactions: defluvz, BigBiceps, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, Deleted member 1089 and Deleted member 1100
only an idiot couldnt see the change

mandible is way further forward, infras are slightly more forward along with the nose and lefort 1 area

• +1
Reactions: defluvz, joelortiz, Chinko and 5 others
mewing cured his acne

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
@Dude420 looks like this dude put a little bit more of effort into it than the one in your thread, huh?

Btw the lack of traffic in this thread is very suspicious- you anti-mew biased kike mods are behind this, isn't this right?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 1464
@Dude420 looks like this dude put a little bit more of effort into it than the one in your thread, huh?

Btw the lack of traffic in this thread is very suspicious- you anti-mew biased kike mods are behind this, isn't this right?
People normally developed stronger features as they grow from 18 to 20 y old, it is impossible to tell if mewing has anything to do with the changes he had, I mean even his eyebrows seem to have changed area to an extent, his ears are a little bit bigger too, did mewing did that? Many people seem to develop well even though they aren't mewing. All I said is that I am convinced that mewing doesn't work for adults in my previous thread, mewing can't create growth by force, for people still developing I don't have a firm opinion yet if it could direct the growth to a certain degree, the younger you are the more it seems compelling, but even if it indeed affect the growth, we haven't clearly settled yet what actually is affecting the growth, it might have more to do with your general head/cervical posture than the interaction between the tongue and the roof of the mouth. The main problem with this whole thing is that we lack scientific studies to back it up, on top that anecdotical data is vulnerable confirmation biases, the more you invest into something, like mewing for multiple years, the more you become bias in wanting to believe that what you are actually doing is having a positive impact, you are more incentivized to share it if you can come to believe it had a beneficial impact, this skew the data further, not to mention camera angle/lighting (that one was fine there). Edit: Oh, and the changes might have a lot to do with how he positioned his tongue between the two pics, AstroSky showed it can make huge differences in his case. So for OP I wouldn't be surprised it could be that on top of some normal growth, with some added little bit of bodyfat loss, with mewing actually not affecting the bones structure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, DidntRead and Krezo
No frauding no lighting changes this is i think one of the few legit transformations

• +1
Reactions: defluvz and BigBiceps
and gave him hooded eyes.

thats the change of the camera angle tbh. the arm position is the same but the way he holds his hand (angle of his wrist) is slightly different

Won't be noticed by common mortals so it's useless anyway

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
wow one of these retards finally managed the sisyphean task of taking two photos with the same angle and head position. Color me impressed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
The last pathetc wimpers of Mew's dying adversaries.

Idk while im slaying babes at my banking internship you are here reaching soon 3K coping posts on a shit hole forum , enjoy your meaningless 4mm expansion and roting in ur basement

Idk while im slaying babes at my banking internship you are here reaching soon 3K coping posts on a shit hole forum , enjoy your meaningless 4mm expansion and roting in ur basement
what a sore loser lmao.

And how many posts someone has on here doesn't matter,

Having an account on a PSL board= unproductive loser with high potential to be a third worldler. Just like you.

If you worked in a banking internship you wouldn't waste your time with me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 1464
still looks like shit

• JFL
Reactions: Ropemaxing
look at the ears

either mewing makes your ears more forward grown or thats not the same angle

its pointless without x rays tbh

what a sore loser lmao.

And how many posts someone has on here doesn't matter,

Having an account on a PSL board= unproductive loser with high potential to be a third worldler. Just like you.

If you worked in a banking internship you wouldn't waste your time with me

Saturday is free time for most executives you really need to educate yourself , and by saying '" you wouldn't waste ur time with me " you admeet you'r whorth 0 at least you are honest
Btw dude in OP pic still looks like shit , mewing tribes are the funniest

Woah woah woah pics of the babes or gtfo

and by saying '" you wouldn't waste ur time with me " you admeet you'r whorth 0
And yet I still matter to you. A lot.

You care about what I think of you, it robs you your sleep.

Imagine someone supposedly working in banking desperately trying to prove a point to some teen on an incel forum- how pitiful lmao.

this is the very definition of having someone on a leash.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1347 and Deleted member 1464
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.

It just looks like he tilted his head up a bit.

no. It just means that I matter to you. A lot.

Imagine someone supposedly working in banking desperately trying to prove a point to some teen on an incel forum- how pitiful lmao.

I m just saying you look stupid trying to defend mewing like this guy ascended when he still look like shit
You brag about gaining 4 mm expansion when everybody knows this is utterly trash and spam on a shit hole forum while im actually slaying irl ,keep roting in your dark , poorly ventilated room nignog now say hello to my blacklist

I m just saying you look stupid trying to defend mewing like this guy ascended when he still look like shit
You brag about gaining 4 mm expansion when everybody knows this is utterly trash and spam on a shit hole forum while im actually slaying irl ,keep roting in your dark , poorly ventilated room nignog now say hello to my blacklist
waiting on pics of babes

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
@Ropemaxing < He supposedly has a high paid job, and "babes" lusting for his little noodle every night, and yet he still desperately tries to battle "basment-dwelling incels" on some random forum.

I don't know what would be more embarrassing- if it was all just a lie in an attempt to intimidate me, or if he actually has such a high quality life yet still has incel losers living rentfree in his head

• +1
Knock yourself out ,
Btw the device is an htc

View attachment 90583View attachment 90584
without your 5" curry wrist around her shoulders this is no proof.

And even then you still lose, because even with this life you supposedly have you still care a lot about "basement dweller's opinions, you reserve them a big living space in your head.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 1464
Mews me. XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
cant you guys see how his ears, his browridge and his nose are more forward too? his arm are in the same positon but the ange changed due to the way he had his writs tilted when he made the pics

cant you guys see how his ears, his browridge and his nose are more forward too? his arm are in the same positon but the ange changed due to the way he had his writs tilted when he made the pics
shut the fuck up mate

i think ure trolling at this point lol

look at his ears and you cleary see its not the same angle
It's not thes same angle but the angle difference is not severe enough to explain the difference in chin.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and supercilious_knowall
mewing is cope post 12

Ur not whorth the dirt on my shoe
has me on a blacklist supposedly<
replies to me<

lmao, you just can't get this "basemant dwelling loser" out of your head, I mean the world to you

• Love it
People normally developed stronger features as they grow from 18 to 20 y old, it is impossible to tell if mewing has anything to do with the changes he had, I mean even his eyebrows seem to have changed area to an extent, his ears are a little bit bigger too, did mewing did that? Many people seem to develop well even though they aren't mewing. All I said is that I am convinced that mewing doesn't work for adults in my previous thread, mewing can't create growth by force, for people still developing I don't have a firm opinion yet if it could direct the growth to a certain degree, the younger you are the more it seems compelling, but even if it indeed affect the growth, we haven't clearly settled yet what actually is affecting the growth, it might have more to do with your general head/cervical posture than the interaction between the tongue and the roof of the mouth. The main problem with this whole thing is that we lack scientific studies to back it up, on top that anecdotical data is vulnerable confirmation biases, the more you invest into something, like mewing for multiple years, the more you become bias in wanting to believe that what you are actually doing is having a positive impact, you are more incentivized to share it if you can come to believe it had a beneficial impact, this skew the data further, not to mention camera angle/lighting (that one was fine there). Edit: Oh, and the changes might have a lot to do with how he positioned his tongue between the two pics, AstroSky showed it can make huge differences in his case. So for OP I wouldn't be surprised it could be that on top of some normal growth, with some added little bit of bodyfat loss, with mewing actually not affecting the bones structure.
So many words, so many excuses

A forum mod falling down on his knees infront of me in a desperate attempt to prove a point... badly.

Why do you even care what I have to say? Just ban me if you don't agree with me instead of crawling up to me with this wall of nonsense

He is tilting his head up in the second picture. His new hairstyle, which obscures his forehead, and presumably weight loss, which has improved his submental, conceal this.

When you put the two into the same head posture, you get the following result:

20190804 005255
20190804 005336

Looks near enough identical to me. Any growth is /extremely/ slight and probably more due to natural growth.

Stop mew coping. It's bollocks. It's always been bollocks. Your tongue is not going to fix recessed bones. It's an Aldi tier looksmaxxing lie perpetuated by people that don't want to get surgery.

So many words, so many excuses

A forum mod falling down on his knees infront of me in a desperate attempt to prove a point... badly.

Why do you even care what I have to say? Just ban me if you don't agree with me instead of crawling up to me with this wall of nonsense
Getting shame for making high effort post after saying this JFL. fucking tagged me for it.
I am inclined to believe mewing is BS, happy? Thought you would like to know my reasoning behind my thought process, sorry if that offended you in any shape or form. Seems to me like a deviated way to admit you lack any form of intelligent reply to what I had to say.

Last edited:
Getting shame for making high effort post after saying this JFL. fucking tagged me for it.
I am inclined to believe mewing is BS, happy? Thought you would like to know my reasoning behind my thought process, sorry if that offended you in any shape or form. Seems to me like a deviated way to admit you lack any form of intelligent reply to what I had to say.
words I have read: Every single one

Suck it, queer

• Woah